What's new
What's new

FS: Buck 15” Ajust-Tru w/ D1-8 BP

Jess10ee

Hot Rolled
$575. + Shipping, or better yet, come pick it up in Dallas, Tx., and save the shipping.

FS: Buck 15” Ajust-Tru 2pc - master jaw style, 3 jaw chuck w/ D1-8 backplate, and 8 adjuster screws.

Model No. Buck 3AT15R, Buck s/n A0002154002 (extended model no., really).

I think the last new prices I could find on these was $3700. + for the combined chuck and backplate. Backplate has 6 ea. 1” diameter pins.

It came out of an International truck plant that shut down.

Looks to have seen very little use, mechanically very good, nice fits and sharp, crispy corners on the pinion wrench sockets and master jaws, adjusters, everywhere I look. No damage from abuse or accidents, even the included, installed hard jaws show very little signs of having been used. Opens and closes through its range smoothly and nice.

Uses tongue and groove style top jaws, easy to make specials or soft jaws for.

After the plant shut down, everything sat for a while before being sold, and surface corrosion mars the looks of this fine precision chuck. I’ll leave it to the new owner to clean and polish, or not, depending on their wants and needs.

No wrench to offer at present time, but I will add one if I find time to whip one up. 3/4” square socket size on the pinions and 3/8 Allen fits adjusters.

Specs and details:

This 15” Chuck with its D1-8 backplate weighs 300 lbs., a lifting ring is included. Palletizing is no extra cost. Crating would be an extra $50., if desired. Ships from 75238 at buyers risk and expense. Insurance is available at extra cost if desired by buyer.

I think anyone that could swing this would love the condition, except for the corrosion.
214feb51850abe552dd7f105f5f9e8ba.jpg

Thanks for looking!

[email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back