What's new
What's new

FS: Coolant, Qualichem 250C and 251C

nickj02

Plastic
I have 4 pails of new (10/29/2020), unopened Qualichem 250C and 1 pail of almost new (5/20/2020)unopened 251C that I'd like to sell. I used these 2 coolants for the last 8 years in my mills and they worked great. No foaming using tap water (I have 600psi thru coolant on the mill), no bacteria issues, no skin issues, great wash off, low carry out, no rust, etc.

I recently bought a lathe and had foaming issues with the coolant in that machine (Doosan 2100). I went through testing of 4 different coolants before I finally settled on one that worked in the lathe and decided to switch the whole shop over so that I am only buying/stocking one type of coolant.

So now I have these new pails that I need to get rid of. I have 2 ebay auctions up for them where you can see photos of the batch dates, but will make a deal to anyone that wants them here...just want to cover my disposal costs of the other trial coolants. Buyer to pay actual shipping costs. I am estimating 11x11x14 and 50 lbs ea. for shipping.

Qualichem 250C metalworking fluid cnc coolant 5 gallon pail | eBay
Qualichem 251C metalworking fluid cnc coolant 5 gallon pail | eBay

Back