What's new
What's new

FS Erickson quick switch 30 taper boring head

demoj21

Stainless
I have a Erickson quick switch 30 taper boring head. The head has .0001 divisions. I have never used this, but it seems to move free and smooth. What you see in the pic. is what is included. I am looking for $150.00 for it shipped cont. 48 states. Any questions let me know. Thanks Jason

boring head 2.jpg

boring head 1.jpg

There are three sizes, 38,50, and 62. Which is yours? I'm interested if its a 50 or 62 and its undamaged when you remove the black auxiliary boring bar holder.

The part number on the holder is 2-61-207-500, no number on the head its self. I'm adding pics of the head with the extension removed. Any other questions let me know. Thanks

boringhead 3.jpg

boring 4.jpg

Head overall diameter is 2 1/2, and the head takes a 1/2 tool if that helps figure out the size, if the specs on the internet are right this is a 50 size. The thing that is different from others for sale i have seen on line is the others all have a head size stamped on them, and this one does not. Thanks Jason

I will pass. That is a #50 Tenthset on a QC (Quick Change) 30 shank. Kwik Switch was a Universal Tool shank that wasn't standard to anything but itself.

Back