What's new
What's new

FS- Fadal / Calmotion 4th axis kit amp, card, and cables - retrofit a 4th axis FADAL

jj80909

Aluminum
For sale: Used Calmotion / Fadal 4th axis kit with Glentek brushless servo motor & amplifier, motor cables, Calmotion 4th axis card, and interface cables. All the parts are there to install a 4th axis in your Fadal except older, DC machines will need an additional power supply.

These were all part of a 5C Indexer kit we bought. We replaced the fadal with a Hass, swapped a Sigma IV Yaskawa in the indexer and use it in our Haas.

I have the PDF installation instructions, but it's too large to attach here...contact me if you want a copy.

Looking around, it seems new 4th axis kits are around $4k without the motor or cables. Looking for $2500 OBO.

Attachments

• Fadal1.jpg
    Fadal1.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 355
  • Fadal2.jpg
    Fadal2.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 279
  • Fadal3.jpg
    Fadal3.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 229
  • Fadal4.jpg
    Fadal4.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 191
  • Fadal5.jpg
    Fadal5.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 190
For sale: Used Calmotion / Fadal 4th axis kit with Glentek brushless servo motor & amplifier, motor cables, Calmotion 4th axis card, and interface cables. All the parts are there to install a 4th axis in your Fadal except older, DC machines will need an additional power supply.

These were all part of a 5C Indexer kit we bought. We replaced the fadal with a Hass, swapped a Sigma IV Yaskawa in the indexer and use it in our Haas.

I have the PDF installation instructions, but it's too large to attach here...contact me if you want a copy.

Looking around, it seems new 4th axis kits are around $4k without the motor or cables. Looking for $2500 OBO.
Will see if this is a fit for me. I am adding 2 more indexers.... VH65. Do you know if this is compatible with those?

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

I don't know the answer to that. I was thinking someone would use the Glentek motor and install it in their own 5C indexer or 4th axis. The motor is rated at 23.7 in-lb torque, 3.82 amps, 3000 max rpm and 220 VAC. I don't know what motor is used in a VH65.

The amp is a Glentek model: SMC9615-1-7038. I guess you could give them a call.

Back