What's new
What's new

FS: FADAL Rotary 4th Axis Indexers, Servo Controller and 3 Jaw Chuck

Gmcham

Plastic
FS: FOR SALE today from the dead Uncle collection, I'd like to sell everything here in a 1 package deal. If not,l then we'll work through it. I have a few more misc items that will be posted soon.

EDIT: I was told today to reduce price on everything listed below.
Current Price Reduction:
$4000 takes all

PACKAGE CONTENTS: (Low hours & very well kept equipment from what I can see and from what Ive been told by family members shortly after Uncle Nicholas (RIP) passed away. He was a garage shop Machinist in his final years.)

1 FADAL Rotary 4th Axis with a GlenTek DC Permanent Magnet Motor
**Model VH-65
**this connector plugs directly into your Fadal VMC
**Excellent Condition (but no way to check because I dont own any Fadal Machines for testing)

1 FADAL Rotary 4th Axis with a GlenTek DC SERVO Motor
**this connector plugs into the portable "Model VH-65 Servo Controller as shown in picture
**Excellent Condition
**Model VH-65

1 FADAL Servo Controller Unit Model VH-65 (white box shown in pictures)
**Excellent Condition

1 3-JAW Chuck 6" diameter Self Centering Chuck. Ready to go hole patterns with precision face plates for each Fadal 4th Axis Indexer (Easy alignment and mounting)
**Excellent Condition

2 Two Aluminum Faceplates included for Easy Setup of 3 Jaw Chuck onto Fadal Indexers.

Current PACKAGE PRICE: $4000

Best to EMAIL Me:
[email protected]
or PM inside this website thread.

Buyer Pays Shipping.
Seller pays crating and handling fees.
Local pickup free, obviously.

Last edited:
That's an unusual way to sell all that.

I have bought indexers with spare controllers, but have never bought multiple indexers with one controller.

Your potential buyer(s) would likely prefer to buy the M-code unit OR the full 4th unit individually, not as a package.

It's worth what someone will pay for it, but often times the Fadal with the 4th axis sells for less than you are asking.

Pm sent on the unit that connects ti the vmc and the chuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
He says he has a potential buyer for the whole deal

Love these people that do drive by for sale ads

I have one indexer left for sale which plugs into the stand alone Servo Comtroller.
The indexer has been retrofitted with an.Encoder.
Let me know if.you.wish to purchase.

For what its worth, I got ahold of Dan and bought the other indexer and chuck. The high resolution pics he sent make the items he is selling look really clean.
He seems like a nice guy and did a good job crating the unit. I’ll touch back here once it arrives, hopefully in one piece.

Edit, by “other” I mean the unit that is wired to connect to the VMC, the stand alone unit is available.

FS: FOR SALE today from the dead Uncle collection, I'd like to sell everything here in a 1 package deal. If not,l then we'll work through it. I have a few more misc items that will be posted soon.

EDIT: I was told today to reduce price on everything listed below.
Current Price Reduction:
$4000 takes all

PACKAGE CONTENTS: (Low hours & very well kept equipment from what I can see and from what Ive been told by family members shortly after Uncle Nicholas (RIP) passed away. He was a garage shop Machinist in his final years.)

1 FADAL Rotary 4th Axis with a GlenTek DC Permanent Magnet Motor
**Model VH-65
**this connector plugs directly into your Fadal VMC
**Excellent Condition (but no way to check because I dont own any Fadal Machines for testing)

1 FADAL Rotary 4th Axis with a GlenTek DC SERVO Motor
**this connector plugs into the portable "Model VH-65 Servo Controller as shown in picture
**Excellent Condition
**Model VH-65

1 FADAL Servo Controller Unit Model VH-65 (white box shown in pictures)
**Excellent Condition

1 3-JAW Chuck 6" diameter Self Centering Chuck. Ready to go hole patterns with precision face plates for each Fadal 4th Axis Indexer (Easy alignment and mounting)
**Excellent Condition

2 Two Aluminum Faceplates included for Easy Setup of 3 Jaw Chuck onto Fadal Indexers.

Current PACKAGE PRICE: $4000

Best to EMAIL Me:
[email protected]
or PM inside this website thread.

Buyer Pays Shipping.
Seller pays crating and handling fees.
Local pickup free, obviously.

Much thanks to the last buyer's comments AND an Apology to all those that never received a response from me. I respond mostly to direct email. [email protected]. Thanks and Have a nice day.

It took a while to get this across the country because of the weather , but the indexer arrived. It was very well crated and packed.
The unit looks to be in excellent condition with not much use, and works fine once I figured out that one of the motor brushes was hung up.

Thanks

Back