What's new
What's new

FS: Geometric Die Head Chasers and Thread Gauges

I'dG84that

Plastic
Large assortment of new and used Geometric die head chasers and thread gauges needing a new home.

5 NOS sets of #8-32 for 3/16" style EJ5 die head- $30 shipped
IMG_1807.jpg
35 NOS sets and 11 complete used sets for 5/16" style DS die head- $160 shipped
IMG_1808.jpg
7 NOS sets and 21 complete used sets for 9/16" style D die head- $80 shipped
IMG_1809.jpg
1 NOS set and 10 complete used sets for 1" style D die head- $30 shipped
IMG_1810.jpg
Approximately 100 individual new go and no-go thread standard gauges mostly in the #0-80 to #10-32 range- $100 shipped
IMG_1652.jpg

AAHH, the joy of people not posting their intent to buy the item in the thread.
And/or seller not saying something like - sold in the order of responses in the thread...

My apologies. I responded to people in the order by which I was contacted. In the future to avoid any misunderstandings I will specifically mention in the initial posting that items will be sold in the order of responses to the thread.

Thanks Steve.
Hi. Only have 3 sets left in 5/16

Pitch 18,24, and 32. Condition is excellent, might even be NOS. I can provide high res pics of the teeth. $5 per set plus shipping. I'm only shipping priority mail at this time due to first class and parcel post being chaotic. Have other sizes available. All appear to be DS.
c68a0fefd67ba0d9869bc70598ca0f9b.jpg
dbd65cea440be3dab64d92840bd7f961.jpg

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Thanks Steve. I appreciate you looking into it. I'm still rattled... was looking forward to the one time bulk buy.

I think I will pass for now.

Regards.

Steve if the three sets of 5/16 chaser are still for sale, I will meet you price mentioned above. Private message not so good for me,
reply here, or shoot me a note to jrr0 (at) us (dot) ibm (dot) com. That's a zero in the address, not an oh.

Thanks, Jim

Steve if the three sets of 5/16 chaser are still for sale, I will meet you price mentioned above. Private message not so good for me,
reply here, or shoot me a note to jrr0 (at) us (dot) ibm (dot) com. That's a zero in the address, not an oh.

Thanks, Jim

Hi Jim,
I'll email you in about 10 minutes. If for some reason you don't receive my email:

Stevewatr (at) hotmail (dot) com

Regards,
Steve.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

I have a die head of unknown origin that I would like to experiment with.
How can i tell if these will work with it?

Attachments

• IMG_3797.jpg
    IMG_3797.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3800.jpg
    IMG_3800.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3796.jpg
    IMG_3796.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3798.jpg
    IMG_3798.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 27
I have a die head of unknown origin that I would like to experiment with.
How can i tell if these will work with it?

The obvious thing is that you have a genuine Geometric type D die head. So all you need to know is the size in order to find the right chasers. Unfortunately, most Geometric heads have very faint markings, which become pretty much invisible with use and rust. Look very carefully on the side for something like 5/16 DS or 9/16 DS.

If you cannot find the size marking, then measure the diameter of the head body. and the width of the four slots. A 5/16 head will have a 1.625" body and .188" chaser slots.

Larry

Back