What's new
What's new

FS: Iscar & Tungaloy Mill Bodies for machining aluminum

Shop Supply Guru

Hot Rolled
For sale are some used working condition mills made for milling aluminum from Tungaloy and Iscar. I took them in a trade in deal to switch them to another brand. (I am tool sales guy if you don't know).

Three of them are shop modified to neck back from their factory relief to provide clearance.

I am looking for $75 each or $250 if you take all 4. You pay shipping for each item if you take them all I will cover the cost USPS. I will accept paypal. PM me with interest.

Here are the photos of condition.
IMG-0640.jpg
IMG-0639.jpg

Here is more info on these tools.

Tungaloy
Click to see the webpage for this 1.5" with 1.25" shank Tungaloy edp#6103411 This tool is missing it's screws
Click to see the webpage for this 1.25" with 1.25" shank Tungaloy edp#6103408 This tool is missing it's screws

If needed I can sell you the inserts like this for $28.09 each, sold in 10 packs
Click here to view them. Various radii are available

Iscar
Click to see the webpage for this 1.25" Iscar Mill edp#3102765 This tool has it's screws
The other tool is a 1.5" Helialu with a 1.5" shank. It is 10" overall. I can't find it in the catalog so I am assuming it is discontinued. This tool is missing it's screws.

If you need inserts for this tool I can sell them to you for $23.11 each, sold in 10 packs.
Click here to view them. Various radii are available

PM with any questions

Here is a 3" Iscar mill body that takes the same insert as the mills on the original post. $100 for this.

$300 if you take all of them.

IMG-0651.jpg

If you buy a brand new Ripper mill body and inserts it's going to be cheaper than the used bodies and the inserts your trying to sell.

Plus for the toolholders without screws, if you can't supply screws it's an additional aggravation getting replacement screws.

If you buy a brand new Ripper mill body and inserts it's going to be cheaper than the used bodies and the inserts your trying to sell.

Plus for the toolholders without screws, if you can't supply screws it's an additional aggravation getting replacement screws.

Yeah the inserts are pricey part of the reason I switched my client to Walter. Which is generally a more expensive brand.

That said someone on here already has the inserts and this is a nice deal.

Back