What's new
What's new

FS JFK 5C Lever collet closer.

lazz

Stainless
For Sale JFK 5C Lever collet closer.
The tube is close to 20.25 inches.
I do not have the lathe specific hub adapter.
The nose collet closer is included and there is a rough drawing of its dimensions.

Ill do my best answer any question... so ask away
How about $230 shipped.

DSCN0035.jpgDSCN0036.jpgDSCN0040.jpgDSCN0041.jpgDSCN0042.jpg

I have a couple 5c spindle adapters I would sell if the buyer needs a different size. At least one is a JFK make. Can post measurements if anyone is interested.

The part he does not have is the toothed hub that attaches to the back of the spindle. It is what allows you the adjust and set the collet draw.

The part he does not have is the toothed hub that attaches to the back of the spindle. It is what allows you the adjust and set the collet draw.

Yup, and it's specific to your machine.

Made one for my little Logan 9", milled the teeth on a VN mill
with a cheap import 5-c spacer (about $35)

Made a slip wear bushing from nylon for the inside as well.

If you don't have the spindle adapter ...what is the drawing of please?

A lever style collet closer has 2 lathe/spindle specific components. The spindle adapter that connects to the working end of the spindle and holds the 5C collet, then the toothed ring that goes on the far left hand of the spindle to aide in adjustment of the 5C collet.

The drawing is of the spindle adapter that holds a 5C collet and connects to your spindle. Notice the first picture has the spindle adapter and a 5C collet installed. The 4th picture that shows the spindle adapter loose. The fifth picture shows the spindle adapter measurements.

Jkopel mentioned having a few 5c spindle adapters he might be able to part with. Contact him for measurements.

Now I have found a few minutes Im off to inflate the price and post this listing to ebay....

Back