What's new
What's new

FS KDK tool post w/ 152 and 156

Yeah I’d add images if it wasn’t such a miserable and time consuming exercise in futility. Lazz give me an address to send images and we can talk. $300 or tell me what it’s worth.

Yeah I’d add images if it wasn’t such a miserable and time consuming exercise in futility. Lazz give me an address to send images and we can talk. $300 or tell me what it’s worth.

I should think the time spent posting images will easily pay in a higher selling price....

Think I figured it out. Please click link. If it doesn’t work maybe someone would let me know how to fix it. Much thanks.

I was hesitant to post a price because eBay is the only somewhat reliable reference. I’m selling this to help fund tooling that would be more useful to me. If you have any interest in this stuff and feel my ask is unrealistic/unreasonable please make an offer.

I was hesitant to post a price because eBay is the only somewhat reliable reference. I’m selling this to help fund tooling that would be more useful to me. If you have any interest in this stuff and feel my ask is unrealistic/unreasonable please make an offer.

What tooling doo you need ?

I need more CA holders and a wedge style post. I have a plunger style that I don’t care for and some tool holders.

Sorry I dont value a KDK tool post with a mangled handle and a couple modified tool holders anywhere near $300.
Aloris stuff can be had for those prices.
Or

When using ebay for price checking....look for the SOLD filter. That tells you what stuff actually sold for, not what the dreamers are asking.
Its on the left hand side of the page.

Those holders can be purchased for $100 each NEW. So top of 60 used, not modified. And a broken tool holder about the same.

Just a fact.

Back