What's new
What's new

FS L&W dividing head w/tailstock

djones3158

Aluminum
For Sale: L & W dividing head with tailstock, 5" chuck and one index plate. good condition. Located in Louisville Ky. I sometimes have problems replying to PM so if I don't answer a reply please private message me..thanks

Attachments

• jim.jpg
    jim.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 264
Just saying.....

Have had two dealings with DJ - the first was an enormous 50 taper boring/facing head in its case, packed up like it was pure gold

The second came in a destroyed flat rate box - an often seen result of the USPS handling

I'd buy again from him with no reservations

Thank you John, very sorry for the flat rate box problem. I sent a vintage Donald Duck plastic toy that I had when I was young [missing arms, broken pieces] basicly a parts duck,lol to a gentleman in Calif. and it arrived in it's flat rate box looking like that facing head was droped on it from 20ft. I tried unsuccessfully to file a claim with the USPS and after numerous punch this punch that for a few hours gave up. only tried to file a claim because it could have been something valuable but it wouldn't have mattered because the phone numbers and web addresses had you chasing your tell endlessly. 1 800 no one here. really frustrating...…...

Back