FS: Lincoln/Magnum 400A MIG stinger (NIB) ...
Close
Login to Your Account
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Post FS: Lincoln/Magnum 400A MIG stinger (NIB) ...

I was finishing some belated spring cleaning and found a new Magnum 400A MIG stinger:

I no longer have a machine this large and therefore have no need for this stinger. If you can use it and send a photo of the machine you plan to use it on, you can have it for the cost of shipping.

I found some Tweco parts with the stinger which you are welcome to take as well:

I look forward to seeing these parts go to someone who will use them. NOTE: I will not be able to ship this item for a week or so, until I am free to ship some McMaster-Carr catalogs I owe a few forum members as well...

Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I could sure use the whip here is the machine I have a DC-600 Lincoln with the LN9 wire feeders2014-06-21-06.47.41.jpg 2014-06-21-06.47.26.jpg I will PM also. Thanks mike

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mbraddock View Post
    I was finishing some belated spring cleaning and found a new Magnum 400A MIG stinger:

[snip]
    I no longer have a machine this large and therefore have no need for this stinger. If you can use it and send a photo of the machine you plan to use it on, you can have it for the cost of shipping.

[snip]

I look forward to seeing these parts go to someone who will use them. NOTE: I will not be able to ship this item for a week or so, until I am free to ship some McMaster-Carr catalogs I owe a few forum members as well...

Mike
    Me! Me! Here's the LN-25 that currently only has a Magnum 200:

http://veridicalsystems.com/gallery/Shop/LN-25.jpg

Photo taken just now. Now, did I jump on this fast enough...

-Steve M.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The first reply I received was at 8:33 pm on 6-20 by member "gbent". If for some reason that doesn't work out, I will continue in the reply order of this thread.

Thanks.

Mike