What's new
What's new

FS: Machine Manuals

rudolf

Cast Iron
i have some machine manuals that need to find new homes. pictures on request as time permits. some of the manuals are in better shape than others but all are useable. the manuals came from a machine repair shop and some of the guys that used them might have left fingerprints on certain pages. some manuals actually look like they were never used in the shop. shipping is actual shipping cost via any USPS service or ups if you have an account. i'm posting a list of all the manuals here for easy viewing. eventually i will no longer be able to edit the post to show what manuals are sold. because of that i will be hosting the list here also where i can update it and show what manuals are sold. if you need additional information on the contents of the manuals feel free to ask.

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~jfarrugi/practicalmachinist/m_manuals.html

Machinery Manuals ($15 each, discount available for multiple manual purchases)

Parts list for 6 spindle Conomatics 3 1/2" size

Parts list for Gidley Automatics pre 1920

Toshiba horiziontal boring and milling machine model BT-10B Manual

Portage No. 4 horizontal boring and milling machine model M18 operation and repair manual

Portage 4" horizontal boring and milling machine HBM-25 operation and repair manual

Lucas horizontal boring machine models 41B, 42B operation and repair manual

Lucas serial No. 42B0707 parts manual

Devlieg Spiramatic Jigmil 3B-48 operation and repair manual

Wysong Power Squaring shears, installation, operation, maintenance booklet

Cincinnati single ram and duplex vertical hydor-broach, identification No. 3E, 4E-LD, Publication No. M-1834 service and parts manual

Cincinnati horizontal Vercipower milling machine model DK M-2319 parts list

Warner and Swasey, how to operate your 2AC single spindle chucking automatic

Cincinnati Milacron No. 2-18, 2-24 plain and rise and fall automatic milling machines (model ER only), Publication No. M-1270-2 parts and service manual

Cincinnati four spindle 360 degree Automatic Profiler Identification No. 1C-LM, Publication No. M-2006 service and parts manual

Gould and Eberhardt gear hobbers 16 to 48 H and HS parts list

Giddings and Lewis-Brickford Numericenter - 15V general purpose machine repair and parts manual

Giddings and Lewis Brickford Numerimite repair and parts manual

Acme-Gridley Model RPA multiple spindle automatic chuckers, for machine sizes 10" RPA-4, 8" RPA-6, 6" RPA-8 parts catalog

Acme-Gridley 4, 6, and 8 spindle automatic bar machines, machine sizes RB-4 3 1/2" and 4 3/4", RB-6 2 5/8" and 3 1/2", RB-8 1 5/8"

New Britian Model 665 six spindle automatic chucking machine instruction book

Gisholt turret lathe No. 3, No. 4, No. 5 ram type service manual

Jones and Lamson saddle type universal turret lathes instruction book and parts list 1946

Potter and Johnston 4D model 2 automatic chucking machine parts catalog, catalog number 141

Potter and Johnston 4d model 2 automatic chucking machine operators instruction book

Gisholt No. 4 Univ. Turret Lathe (2" x 12") drawings and instructions

Jones and Lamson ram type turret lathes parts and instruction book 1951. two copies of this available.

Warner and Swasey "A" type universal heavy duty turret lathes, instruction, maintenance, repair manual 1941. tow copies of this available.

IMP (Seneca Falls) automatic So-Swing lathe operation and parts manual

American Wheelabrator 20 x 27 Wheelabrator Tumblast 1956 Maintenance and repair manual.

Warner electric clutch brakes and couplings repair manual models 500, 825, 1000, 1225, 1225-1000, 1525-1225

Warner electric primary electrical clutches with spline drive armature service manual, models PC 825, PC 1000, PC 1225, PC 1525

Cincinnati Milacron T3tm 786 industrial robot with Acramatic version 4.0 robot control, Publication No. 2-IR-84020-1 parts manual

Webster and Bennett series DH vertical boring and turning mill operation manual

Webster and Bennett series DH vertical boring and turning mill maintenance and parts manual, may 1954

Radiac cut-off machine type "J" parts list 1959

Hem Saw H 75 horizontal band saw manual 1989

Lucas 460 horizontal boring machine, machine blue prints 1968

Lucas machine serial No. 41-34-9 parts manual

Lucas machine precision horizontal jig boring, drilling, and milling machine model 41B and 42B blue print and parts manual

Giddings and Lewis Series 50 table type horizontal boring, drilling, and milling machines instruction and parts manual

Kingsbury #18 drilling unit service manual

SIP jig bore numerical control type CN-4 instruction manual

Cincinnati 12 x 12' press brake operators manual

Stokes model S5 tablet press operation instructions and parts list. 1951. two of these are available.

Sheffield Model 121C micro-form grinder instruction manual, 1967

Bryant Centa-form external grinder instruction book, 1964

Brown and Sharpe Nos. 2, 3, and 4 universal grinding machines parts manual. missing pages 1 and 2 and ends at page 54 probably missing the last two pages also.

Cleveland automatic machine singe spindle (cone head) parts manual

Jones and Lamson - Textron Model 12 x 45 automatic thread grinding machine parts and service manual

Machinery Brochures and Product Literature ($10 each, discount available for multiple manual purchases)

Heald Binder with glossy product literature, Grinders, Bore-matic

Cleveland single spindle automatic Model A product literature

Jones and Lamson saddle type universal turret lathes, catalog No. 102, glossy product literature

Norton No. 26 Hydrolap lapping machine product literature

Thompson Type C and CD hydraulic surface grinder glossy product literature

Landis Type 1R cylindrical grinder glossy product literature

Landis precision surface grinders 824, 1218, 1224, 1230 glossy product literature

Landis Type R precision plain grinders 2R, 2R, 3RH glossy product literature, 1963. two of these available.

Jones and Lamson - Textron Model 12 x 45 automatic thread grinding machine parts and service manual

Would be interested in the above. WHat is there condition?

rudolf- I saw the Gould and Eberhardt Hobber listing and got all excited- except I need an operators manual- just thought I'd ask.
thank you. Dan

no operators manual. the manual i have shows a picture of the machine at the front and outlines the basic controls on the machine then after that it is all pages of exploded diagrams and part numbers.

i still have some of the product literature available. all the manuals sold quite some time ago. here is what i have available. in addition to cash i am in the market for a set of good morse taper 2 collets.

Machinery Brochures and Product Literature ($5 each, discount available for multiple manual purchases)

Jones and Lamson saddle type universal turret lathes, catalog No. 102, glossy product literature, 7A-2 1/2 to 7A-4 1/4 and 7B-2 1/2 to 7B-4 1/4

Landis Type 2R, 3R, 4R, 4RH. It appears to be from 1964.

Landis precision surface grinders No. 1 1/2, 618, 824, 1218, 1224, 1230, and a Hydraulic Face Grinder, glossy product literature. It appears to be from 1961.

Landis Type R precision plain grinders 2R, 3R, 3RH glossy product literature, 1963. two of these available.

Landis 12R and 14R precision centerless grinders.

I added a couple pictures of some Lucas literature I have. Let me know if any of it is what your looking for. I have some comprehensive literature for 42B60's but not specifically for the 41B.
IMG_6023.jpgIMG_6024.jpgIMG_6025.jpgIMG_6026.jpgIMG_6027.jpg

Still got these?
Portage No. 4 horizontal boring and milling machine model M18 operation and repair manual

Portage 4" horizontal boring and milling machine HBM-25 operation and repair manual

I'm not sure what model we have can't find anything anywhere on it is so old.

I'm also interested in a Portage Manual. I looked at the information I have but no model number is listed. One is a catalog or brochure page no date or model number the other is the electrical drawing that was in the control box. Last revision is dated 1959. Is it possible to add a few photos showing the machine in the manuals?

i have some machine manuals that need to find new homes. pictures on request as time permits. some of the manuals are in better shape than others but all are useable. the manuals came from a machine repair shop and some of the guys that used them might have left fingerprints on certain pages. some manuals actually look like they were never used in the shop. shipping is actual shipping cost via any USPS service or ups if you have an account. i'm posting a list of all the manuals here for easy viewing. eventually i will no longer be able to edit the post to show what manuals are sold. because of that i will be hosting the list here also where i can update it and show what manuals are sold. if you need additional information on the contents of the manuals feel free to ask.

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~jfarrugi/practicalmachinist/m_manuals.html

Machinery Manuals ($15 each, discount available for multiple manual purchases)

Parts list for 6 spindle Conomatics 3 1/2" size

Parts list for Gidley Automatics pre 1920

Toshiba horiziontal boring and milling machine model BT-10B Manual

Lucas horizontal boring machine models 41B, 42B operation and repair manual

Lucas serial No. 42B0707 parts manual

Wysong Power Squaring shears, installation, operation, maintenance booklet

Cincinnati single ram and duplex vertical hydor-broach, identification No. 3E, 4E-LD, Publication No. M-1834 service and parts manual

Cincinnati horizontal Vercipower milling machine model DK M-2319 parts list

Warner and Swasey, how to operate your 2AC single spindle chucking automatic

Cincinnati Milacron No. 2-18, 2-24 plain and rise and fall automatic milling machines (model ER only), Publication No. M-1270-2 parts and service manual

Cincinnati four spindle 360 degree Automatic Profiler Identification No. 1C-LM, Publication No. M-2006 service and parts manual

Gould and Eberhardt gear hobbers 16 to 48 H and HS parts list

Giddings and Lewis-Brickford Numericenter - 15V general purpose machine repair and parts manual

Giddings and Lewis Brickford Numerimite repair and parts manual

Acme-Gridley Model RPA multiple spindle automatic chuckers, for machine sizes 10" RPA-4, 8" RPA-6, 6" RPA-8 parts catalog

Acme-Gridley 4, 6, and 8 spindle automatic bar machines, machine sizes RB-4 3 1/2" and 4 3/4", RB-6 2 5/8" and 3 1/2", RB-8 1 5/8"

New Britian Model 665 six spindle automatic chucking machine instruction book

Gisholt turret lathe No. 3, No. 4, No. 5 ram type service manual

Jones and Lamson saddle type universal turret lathes instruction book and parts list 1946

Potter and Johnston 4D model 2 automatic chucking machine parts catalog, catalog number 141

Potter and Johnston 4d model 2 automatic chucking machine operators instruction book

Gisholt No. 4 Univ. Turret Lathe (2" x 12") drawings and instructions

Jones and Lamson ram type turret lathes parts and instruction book 1951. two copies of this available.

Warner and Swasey "A" type universal heavy duty turret lathes, instruction, maintenance, repair manual 1941. tow copies of this available.

IMP (Seneca Falls) automatic So-Swing lathe operation and parts manual

American Wheelabrator 20 x 27 Wheelabrator Tumblast 1956 Maintenance and repair manual.

Warner electric clutch brakes and couplings repair manual models 500, 825, 1000, 1225, 1225-1000, 1525-1225

Warner electric primary electrical clutches with spline drive armature service manual, models PC 825, PC 1000, PC 1225, PC 1525

Cincinnati Milacron T3tm 786 industrial robot with Acramatic version 4.0 robot control, Publication No. 2-IR-84020-1 parts manual

Webster and Bennett series DH vertical boring and turning mill operation manual

Webster and Bennett series DH vertical boring and turning mill maintenance and parts manual, may 1954

Radiac cut-off machine type "J" parts list 1959

Hem Saw H 75 horizontal band saw manual 1989

Lucas 460 horizontal boring machine, machine blue prints 1968

Lucas machine serial No. 41-34-9 parts manual

Lucas machine precision horizontal jig boring, drilling, and milling machine model 41B and 42B blue print and parts manual

Giddings and Lewis Series 50 table type horizontal boring, drilling, and milling machines instruction and parts manual

Kingsbury #18 drilling unit service manual

SIP jig bore numerical control type CN-4 instruction manual

Cincinnati 12 x 12' press brake operators manual

Stokes model S5 tablet press operation instructions and parts list. 1951. two of these are available.

Sheffield Model 121C micro-form grinder instruction manual, 1967

Bryant Centa-form external grinder instruction book, 1964

Brown and Sharpe Nos. 2, 3, and 4 universal grinding machines parts manual. missing pages 1 and 2 and ends at page 54 probably missing the last two pages also.

Cleveland automatic machine singe spindle (cone head) parts manual

Machinery Brochures and Product Literature ($10 each, discount available for multiple manual purchases)

Jones and Lamson saddle type universal turret lathes, catalog No. 102, glossy product literature

Landis precision surface grinders 824, 1218, 1224, 1230 glossy product literature

Landis Type R precision plain grinders 2R, 2R, 3RH glossy product literature, 1963. two of these available.
Do you have any literature on Devlieg mills? Thanks

Rudolf hasn't been around for over a year. I have a 3B-48 installation and parts manual I would sell for $75.00 for machine 3B-1-167, which is about a 1949 machine. Quite a bit of shop wear but still usable.

Back