What's new
What's new

FS: Many various bolt-on tool holders/blocks for Nakamura lathe

carbonbl

Cast Iron
I have a large group of bolt-on tool blocks/tool holders for sale. These all have a 60mm x 50mm bolt pattern and I believe they fit the following Nakamura Tome models (based on research online):
  • TW-10
  • TW-20
  • WTS150
  • WTW150
  • SC200
  • SC250
  • SUPER NTJ
  • SUPER NTJX
  • SUPER NTM3
  • TMC15
  • WT250
They may fit other models/makes. I'm happy to provide specific dimensions and additional photos to confirm fitment, just ask.
Here are the types/quantities I have. All are in used condition with various scrapes, some with light surface rust, some with missing coolant eyes. None appear to have any major damage that would affect usability.
  • Qty 4, double boring bar/drill holder, 1" bores. $70 ea
  • Qty 7, single boring bar/drill holder, 1" bores. $60 ea
  • Qty 1, single boring bar/drill holder, 1" bore has been bored to 30mm 1/2 way through the holder. Could sleeve to make it back into a 1" holder. $40
  • Qty 10, OD turning holder for 1" square shank tool, $65 ea
  • Qty 6, OD turning holder for 3/4" square shank tool, $65 ea
  • Qty 4, Facing holder for 1" square shank tool, $65 ea
  • Qty 1, Mystery facing holder (shop made?) with NKLCR tool bolted on. It's the big one in the top right of the photo. $30

$5 off price each if buying 5 or more. $10 off price each if buying 10 or more. Local cash sale in Phoenix, AZ area or Paypal within USA, shipping within CONUS via UPS Ground (you pay shipping cost, I can quote before we make the deal).

Link to album with high resolution photos
IMG_20200109_163855.jpg

Last edited:
Bump...starting to post these on eBay with higher prices. Still selling at these prices for PM members.

1" OD turning tool holders have been sold. Still have:

• Qty 4, double boring bar/drill holder, 1" bores. $70 ea
  • Qty 1, single boring bar/drill holder, 1" bore has been bored to 30mm 1/2 way through the holder. Could sleeve to make it back into a 1" holder. $40
  • Qty 4, Facing holder for 1" square shank tool, $65 ea
  • Qty 1, Mystery facing holder (shop made?) with NKLCR tool bolted on. It's the big one in the top right of the photo. $30

More sold, these remain for sale:

• Qty 1, double boring bar/drill holder, 1" bores. $70 ea

I wanted to wait until all carbonbl’s sold — I have a few tool holders that came off a TW-10 that I have no use for (I’m not a CNC guy). Send me a PM if you are interested. I’ll post pictures soon. Pricing to match carbonbl’s.

Back