What's new
What's new

FS: Metal drawer dividers for Equipto and other brand storage cabinets

crrmeyer

Stainless
FS: Metal drawer dividers for Equipto and other brand storage cabinets

I have a pile of drawer slides I am not using. After years of starring at them I am hoping they can find new homes. They are in used in functional condition. Some have labels stuck on.

I have photos of a few example drawers that the dividers are known to fit for reference. They may fit other drawers also. Please check the listed dimensions to confirm they will fit your drawers.

Prices do not include shipping. Shipping via USPS Priority Mail (or regional flat rate) should be the cheapest. For reference, a small USPS flat rate box will hold 100 of C, 50 of A, or 30 of D. E and F are pretty thick packing wise so for quantity you probably need a medium flat rate box for quantities.

Please make orders $11 or more otherwise it is not worth driving to the Post Office.

Type A) These looks to be galvanized steel with a slot for a label. 0.025" thick material. See photo for an example drawer. I have 94 available at $0.35 each.
IMG_6521.JPG
Type B) These are painted steel with a slot for a label. 0.030" thick material with the top bent back for easier reading of labels. They are stamped Equipto and may fit model 8540 and 8505 drawers, but measure to confirm. I have 26 available at $0.40 each
IMG_6522.JPG
Type C) These are painted steel. They have a slot in the middle if you wanted to use a long divider to divide the drawer additionally in half, but I do not have those. 0.025" thick material. See photo for an example drawer. I have 163 available at $0.25 each.
IMG_6524.JPG
Type D) These are painted steel with a slot for a label. 0.025" thick material. See photo for an example drawer. I have 120 available at $0.50 each
IMG_6525.JPG
Type E) These are painted steel with a slot for a label. 0.035" thick material. See photo for an example drawer. I have 71 available at $0.50 each
IMG_6527.JPG

Type F) These are painted steel with a slot for a label. 0.030" thick material. See photo for an example drawer. I have 8 available at $0.50 each.
IMG_6528.JPG

Pictures of example drawers

IMG_6523.JPG
IMG_6519.JPG
IMG_6518.JPG

I'd like to get some to fulfill your min requirements, but I'm not sure if I need A (most likely) or B. And I'll be able to measure those only in a few weeks. :(

I can pay in advance if needed.

I confirmed that I need Type B for my Equipto cabinets. I'll take all 26 of them.
Looks like they should fit the small Priority box.

Could you please send me your Paypal handle and the total through PM?

Thank you.

Mike

P.S. Sorry for the delay. The whole coronavirus ordeal got me completely distracted, and only today I've suddenly realized that I never returned to you with the measurements. It's so much unlike me that I feel ashamed and guilty. :( Sorry!

Hi, I'm having much difficulty sending a reply to your reply. Can you send me a PM with your phone number, we can speak or text? I am interested in C dividers.

Back