What's new
What's new

FS.. Miller Dialarc 250 HF TIG Welder

ditto
I have a Dialarc 250 and have done a lot of welding over the years, mostly stick. Not a single problem or complaint with it. This one looks to be in decent condition, and with the accompanying equipment described in the ad, the price is good.

-Marty-

Before I bought a Dialarc, I used a cheap AC/DC Miller buzz box for years. It only had a 20% duty cycle but I could weld all day in the heat with 1/8" rod. Never seemed to faze it. The fan even stopped at one point. Still no problem. Finally figured out the fan was choked full of string. Cleaned it out and put a few drops of oil on the fan and it started working again. Finally upgraded to a 250 Dialarc about 10 years ago. It's a dream.

The one listed above doesn't deserve to stay unsold for long, imo.

I thought this would move quickly as well but I'm not getting much response. I guess everyone is full up on welders. It's a great machine and has been problem free for me.

I thought this would move quickly as well but I'm not getting much response. I guess everyone is full up on welders. It's a great machine and has been problem free for me.

Be patient if you can. It's a very good price for that model welder in good shape, imo.

Back