What's new
What's new

FS: Monarch 10ee 1981 Back Gear Box and 5hp Motor

Jess10ee

Hot Rolled
ee0195d2a18e10d99cfd7ad63069da1d.jpg

This is the style gear box that has feet, and a spline drive - seems like 31 teeth, if memory serves.

I was saving it for a vfd conversion with retained back gears capability. Not going to need it, as it turns out.

It has been in storage for several years. The shifter lever does not want to turn. I’ll leave (careful) disassembly to the new owner.

The motor shaft turns smoothly.

I am offering it as-is, for now, as an assembly, as shown in pics. Gearbox, motor, and bolted to the baseplate.

There has been a neat conversion using this and a 10 hp pump style motor, where the original shaft was harvested and attached to the new motor, then dynamically balanced.

I’d guess that thread is still here somewhere.

The feet and the baseplate add some setup options for a pre-build conversion kit, maybe.

No charge to fasten to a pallet.

Shipping is at risk and expense of buyer, I think it could ship pretty reasonably on Fastenal’s store to store option.

Shipping weight on the pallet is 338 lbs.

Price is $375. + shipping, Paypal preferred, but usps money order by mail is an option.

Please email me at:

[email protected]

Please don’t pm, as pm box gets full.

Thanks for looking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ee0195d2a18e10d99cfd7ad63069da1d.jpg

This is the style gear box that has feet, and a spline drive - seems like 31 teeth, if memory serves.

I was saving it for a vfd conversion with retained back gears capability. Not going to need it, as it turns out.

It has been in storage for several years. The shifter lever does not want to turn. I’ll leave (careful) disassembly to the new owner.

The motor shaft turns smoothly.

I am offering it as-is, for now, as an assembly, as shown in pics. Gearbox, motor, and bolted to the baseplate.

There has been a neat conversion using this and a 10 hp pump style motor, where the original shaft was harvested and attached to the new motor, then dynamically balanced.

I’d guess that thread is still here somewhere.

The feet and the baseplate add some setup options for a pre-build conversion kit, maybe.

No charge to fasten to a pallet.

Shipping is at risk and expense of buyer, I think it could ship pretty reasonably on Fastenal’s store to store option.

Shipping weight on the pallet is 338 lbs.

Price is $375. + shipping, Paypal preferred, but usps money order by mail is an option.

Please email me at:

[email protected]

Please don’t pm, as pm box gets full.

Thanks for looking!

FWIW this gearbox is also a bolt-up fit to the splined-output shaft Reliance THREE HP "small-frame" motor. I have one, equipped for a common GE tachogenerator feedback, as apparently used by one of the 3rd-party DoD/Big Corp refurbishers if not by Monarch, directly.

Fastenal shipping works very well.

I'd grab it meself - gearboxes being sore scarce - but already have enough spares.

2CW

Thanks for the help, Thermite!

I’m going to suspend this offer for now, and find time to separate and photograph the condition of the partsinside.

I’ll probably offer the gearbox and motor as separate items after that.

Thanks!

Back