What's new
What's new

FS: myCNC-ET10 controller kit with PC, dial pendant and 15'' screen

ivan-mycnc

Plastic
Hi everyone!

First of all, I hope the moderation team will let me know if this breaks any rules - I'm new to the forum, and wanted to share the myCNC controllers my team is selling over at Puruvesi Automation (myCNC - advanced CNC control, software - Home).

We are currently beginning to sell a couple new kits (controllers/pendants/screens/keyboards) for CNC machines, which include our myCNC-ET10 controllers. The myCNC-ET10 has the following features:

• Motion controller with true multi-axes line, arc, spiral, spline interpolators;
  • Programmable Logic Controller;
  • 6 channels pulse/dir outputs;
  • 6 channels +/-10V DAC outputs for analog servo-driver control;
  • 6 channels incremental encoders inputs, 4 full ABC encoder inputs, 2 reduced AB encoder inputs;
  • 48 binary inputs
  • 24 binary outputs
  • 4 PWM outputs
  • 8 ADC inputs

The new kit that we are starting to sell now includes the myCNC-ET10 controller, a wireless dial pendant for easy axis control, a 15" touchscreen, a full industrial PC with myCNC software preloaded onto it, and all the connectors to connect it to your machine.

Here is a picture of the kit:

15pc2-et10-wp1-002.jpg

Asking $1399.00 for the kit. Here is a link which goes in further detail about our pricing and other kits that we already have available: myCNC - advanced CNC control, software - Pricing

Hope some of you will find this interesting - let me know if you have any questions!

P.S. What would be a proper forum here to post some news about our new products and updates, if any? I don't want to run into self-promotion issues while posting about the company I work at :) Some sort of a Manufacturers Portal perhaps?

Hi everyone!

First of all, I hope the moderation team will let me know if this breaks any rules - I'm new to the forum, and wanted to share the myCNC controllers my team is selling over at Puruvesi Automation (myCNC - advanced CNC control, software - Home).

We are currently beginning to sell a couple new kits (controllers/pendants/screens/keyboards) for CNC machines, which include our myCNC-ET10 controllers. The myCNC-ET10 has the following features:

• Motion controller with true multi-axes line, arc, spiral, spline interpolators;
  • Programmable Logic Controller;
  • 6 channels pulse/dir outputs;
  • 6 channels +/-10V DAC outputs for analog servo-driver control;
  • 6 channels incremental encoders inputs, 4 full ABC encoder inputs, 2 reduced AB encoder inputs;
  • 48 binary inputs
  • 24 binary outputs
  • 4 PWM outputs
  • 8 ADC inputs

The new kit that we are starting to sell now includes the myCNC-ET10 controller, a wireless dial pendant for easy axis control, a 15" touchscreen, a full industrial PC with myCNC software preloaded onto it, and all the connectors to connect it to your machine.

Here is a picture of the kit:

View attachment 270595

Asking $1399.00 for the kit. Here is a link which goes in further detail about our pricing and other kits that we already have available: myCNC - advanced CNC control, software - Pricing

Hope some of you will find this interesting - let me know if you have any questions!

P.S. What would be a proper forum here to post some news about our new products and updates, if any? I don't want to run into self-promotion issues while posting about the company I work at :) Some sort of a Manufacturers Portal perhaps?

Do you sell it with a custom kit of brackets etc. for my Smithy 3-in-1 ?

Plug & play in one box would be nice.

Hey, thanks for the interest - unfortunately it's fairly hard to make a plug & play system for this sort of thing as there is a number of settings for each unique system is high. The one box approach is something we are interested in, but aren't pursuing actively right now, most of our customers so far like the modularity of the system.

Back