What's new
What's new

FS - NIB Metabo W 24-180 7" Angle Grinder

naru

Aluminum
Selling a new unused Metabo W 24-180 Angle Grinder. Ordered it to replace my Makita but never ended up using it. Comes with everything that came in the box when purchased.

Specs:
120 V
0/50/60 Hz
15.0 A
4.5 Hp
7" Wheel Dia.
8500 RPM

Asking $180 Shipping Included

IMG_1256.jpgIMG_1257.jpgIMG_1258.jpgIMG_1259.jpg

FS - NIB Metabo W 24-180 7" Angle Grinder

This is a copy/paste from another ad the seller has:

I hate to do this but-

Can’t help but notice that you are here on PM selling things while:.

A) I don’t have the drill bits that you said you shipped . (You did offer to send tracking, and I did say not too worry about if they actually shipped)
This was on 11/5. I don’t see how they could have been shipped on or before 11/5 and not be here yet.

B) I don’t have a refund because you said you spent the money and didn’t have the cash to refund me.

C) you don’t seems to be responding to my text any more

For future buyers “good working condition” means just that. The item functions , but is likely to be beat up. This is a Machinist forum, if tapers are beat to crap, this should be disclosed. I bought a Speed chuck that the back plate is beat, including the D1-6 taper . I saw some of this of this on the image in the ad, so I questioned the seller and he assured me it was ok. We seem to disagree on its condition. I can grind the taper, so it will work for me, but :

I think because the seller is a welder/ fabrication guy that he has a different perspective on what good looks like. He probably a decent guy, but I won’t buy from him again.

Edit- just one mans opinion, two sides to every story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is a copy/paste from another ad the seller has:

I hate to do this but-

Can’t help but notice that you are here on PM selling things while:.

A) I don’t have the drill bits that you said you shipped . (You did offer to send tracking, and I did say not too worry about if they actually shipped)
This was on 11/5. I don’t see how they could have been shipped on or before 11/5 and not be here yet.

B) I don’t have a refund because you said you spent the money and didn’t have the cash to refund me.

C) you don’t seems to be responding to my text any more

For future buyers “good working condition” means just that. The item functions , but is likely to be beat up. This is a Machinist forum, if tapers are beat to crap, this should be disclosed. I bought a Speed chuck that the back plate is beat, including the D1-6 taper . I saw some of this of this on the image in the ad, so I questioned the seller and he assured me it was ok. We seem to disagree on its condition. I can grind the taper, so it will work for me, but :

I think because the seller is a welder/ fabrication guy that he has a different perspective on what good looks like. He probably a decent guy, but I won’t buy from him again.

Edit- just one mans opinion, two sides to every story

Has this been resolved to both parties satisfaction yet ?

suggest suspending OP's account until resolved.

Nope, nothing from the seller, no contact, no money, no drills

I can’t speak to the sellers satisfaction, other than he has $415 of my money since 10/25 :)

Back