Model 3204-100

3 jaw, 2 sets of jaws, key included.

$125
ce3db3b20c42df92a1cce72d677937bb.jpg
03d8d37574342d8ec57babbdc631c119.jpg
6238136f88d16e90d8861adf1403e0e8.jpg
b80f58d39b49a5af5ea91f88a08773c7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Tried sending a PM but your inbox is full. Please PM me with how to pay you.

Thx
Hello, my apologies for the inbox issues. I've cleared room. However, I had posted the chuck on facebook and received an inquiry from a guy who lives about an hour away from me. I sold him a bridgeport last year, and he's coming out tomorrow to look at the chuck. If he passes on it, you'll be next in line.

Thanks,
Steve.

Hello, my apologies for the inbox issues. I've cleared room. However, I had posted the chuck on facebook and received an inquiry from a guy who lives about an hour away from me. I sold him a bridgeport last year, and he's coming out tomorrow to look at the chuck. If he passes on it, you'll be next in line.

Thanks,
Steve.

You've posted a for sale here and someone said they'd buy. Two in fact. How about the guy who bought the Bridgeport and wants to look at the chuck tomorrow is next (3rd) in line?

You've posted a for sale here and someone said they'd buy. Two in fact. How about the guy who bought the Bridgeport and wants to look at the chuck tomorrow is next (3rd) in line?
Allow me to clarify. The man who is driving out this morning was the first to respond. I realize you may choose not to believe me, and I cannot control that. As I already said, I'm sorry. If you no longer wish to purchase any items from me, I understand. On my part, I'll start mentioning if items are xposted elsewhere.

Regards,
Steve Watroba

It seems that most others post items for sale here first then if no takers post elsewhere, no confusion that way. They say it will go on xxxx if not sold by yyyy First guy that wanted it was 1 1/2 hr after your posting, is that so slow that that you had to get quicker response time from facebook??
Try to prevent problems not create them.
https://www.practicalmachinist.com/...etiquette-disclose-all-other-listings-353654/

Ya, I don't see any foul here but wouldn't you prefer to sell it to someone who knows what they are doing? :) I mean, drive an hour to 'inspect' a what is for all intents and purposes a new, quality chuck at fraction of its value from someone he knows he trust! Ha. I certainly understand the disappointment.

Ya, I don't see any foul here but wouldn't you prefer to sell it to someone who knows what they are doing? :) I mean, drive an hour to 'inspect' a what is for all intents and purposes a new, quality chuck at fraction of its value from someone he knows he trust! Ha. I certainly understand the disappointment.
It wasn't so much the need to inspect it. I suspended he'd buy it, but you never know for sure until the money changes hands.

Back