What's new
What's new

FS: R8 collets, drill chuck, NMTB 30 tooling

btm

Hot Rolled
A few more items from my shop cleanup.

1. Jacobs chuck with Albrecht arbor. 33 taper, 3/64 - 1/2 capacity, plain bearing chuck. Good condition. works smoothly. The jaws close evenly, but do show some typical wear on the inside (grip surface)
$60 shipped.

2. Full set of Lyndex R8 collets 1/8 - 13/16 (12 pieces). Very good condition. I've owned since new. These were not used hard. Inside surfaces are clean, no score lines or damage. $100 shipped

3. NMTB 30 1" end mill holder (Lyndex) and 3/4" face mill holder (Accupro). I don't think these were ever used. They had some light corrosion in some areas of the outer surfaces from sitting in my shop for years. I carefully cleaned them up. The inside of the end mill holder is perfect. $65 shipped for the pair

See photos.

IMG_2521.jpg
IMG_2520.jpg
IMG_2953.jpg

A few more items from my shop cleanup.

1. Jacobs chuck with Albrecht arbor. 33 taper, 3/64 - 1/2 capacity, plain bearing chuck. Good condition. works smoothly. The jaws close evenly, but do show some typical wear on the inside (grip surface)
$60 shipped.

2. Full set of Lyndex R8 collets 1/8 - 13/16 (12 pieces). Very good condition. I've owned since new. These were not used hard. Inside surfaces are clean, no score lines or damage. $100 shipped

3. NMTB 30 1" end mill holder (Lyndex) and 3/4" face mill holder (Accupro). I don't think these were ever used. They had some light corrosion in some areas of the outer surfaces from sitting in my shop for years. I carefully cleaned them up. The inside of the end mill holder is perfect. $65 shipped for the pair

See photos.

View attachment 264317
View attachment 264318
View attachment 264319

What is the thread in the 30 taper holders?

collets are sold, but I still have the drill chuck and 30 taper tool holders.

$50 shipped for the chuck / arbor
$50 shipped for the 30 taper tool holders

Back