What's new
What's new

FS: Right Angle Head for Bridgeport/Clone

SBLatheman

Titanium
For sale: Right Angle Head for Bridgeport/Clone... N.O.S.
Brand: Gem Power. (Taiwan)
R8
Fits 3.375” diameter quill
Includes draw bar
It is still covered with an anti-rust compound

$300 plus $20 shipping in the USA

Ted
[email protected]

Attachments

• DD648877-3E87-4EE5-8B87-ACAEF1A49F69.jpg
    DD648877-3E87-4EE5-8B87-ACAEF1A49F69.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 181
  • 1550E49D-3F7C-4C8C-BD2B-3D29917820E6.jpg
    1550E49D-3F7C-4C8C-BD2B-3D29917820E6.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 192
  • C83772E1-704F-4D72-8ED3-FEFE1BF9E36A.jpg
    C83772E1-704F-4D72-8ED3-FEFE1BF9E36A.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 178
  • 11BD31D2-62B6-41B6-8280-6AC340F20BAC.jpg
    11BD31D2-62B6-41B6-8280-6AC340F20BAC.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 159
I haven’t used anything from Gem Power — how do they compare to other brands, similar to yuasa? Bison of old? I ask because Gem Power makes a right angle head that fits NMTB30 (sorry, can’t use yours). I haven’t found a lot of brands that make a right angle head in NMTB30.

I’m not trying to troll here. I’m actually curious. The price you are asking for your right angle head seems reasonable and should sell quickly.

I haven’t used anything from Gem Power — how do they compare to other brands, similar to yuasa? Bison of old? I ask because Gem Power makes a right angle head that fits NMTB30 (sorry, can’t use yours). I haven’t found a lot of brands that make a right angle head in NMTB30.

I’m not trying to troll here. I’m actually curious. The price you are asking for your right angle head seems reasonable and should sell quickly.

It looks and feels like a quality part.

...bump...

It's getting bumpy around here.

Seriously - I don't know why this hasn't sold.

Given the asking price (and occasional selling price) for old, used Bridgeport ones on ebay, taking Ted's comment that it feels like a quality unit (and give his reputation as THE go-to south bend guy) this has GOT to be better than a clapped out 30-year-old Bridgeport unit for more money..

Steve

Seriously - I don't know why this hasn't sold.

Steve

Agreed on that point. I even have a Bridgeport clone. It is a South Bend tagged mill with the big letter M on the column-Taiwan.
Just worried about spending any kind of money on something that is not food or a mortgage payment.:(
John

Agreed with earlier posts. Why isn’t this selling? I’d buy it if my Bridgeport clone was R8. Unfortunately, it is NT 30.

.. and I already have a far heavier one (K&T) in 40-taper, could only be interested in a handier "featherweight" one if it was 30-taper... better yet, #9 B&S. 'coz that's what I have all the tooling for.

Otherwise, John nailed it.

Not Ted's doing...

...but bad time of what looks an uncertain year - maybe more than a year - to be chasing "niche" goods a shop does not have an immediate, revenue-generating - or at least "problem-solving" - NEED of.

What are the odds there is the wooden box for it in the cardboard box?
I’ll buy it please
Thank you
Keith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What are the odds there is the wooden box for it in the cardboard box?
I’ll buy it please
Thank you
Keith

There isn’t a wood box inside the cardboard.
My plan for inexpensive shipping($20) is to protect it well inside a large flat rate box.
If interested, please send me an email.
Thanks,
Ted
[email protected]

Right angle head arrived safely. Item as described, I’ll give it a good home
Thank you

Back