What's new
What's new

FS Roughing end mills Niagara Cutter HSCO

Neschne

Plastic
Still have many roughing end mills for sale from my last post about a year ago. Mostly Niagara brand. 1/2",5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1" and a few larger 1-1/8, 1-1/4,and 1-1/2. All freshly reground and some new. Very sharp. All the 1/2" are ball ends. And I also have a few 5/8 and 3/4 ball ends as well. Just collecting dust. Make me and offer for what ever you need, I'll pay for shipping if it's over $50 or so. ALL resonable offers accepted, I have no use for them anymore. Pm me

About 25 5/8" and 3/4" (5/8 and 3/4 shanks)
About 15 1" a few 7/8" (1" and 3/4 shanks)
The larger ones are 1-1/4 shank

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
To anyone who sent me payment for some end mills, your cutters went out today, so you should receive them in the next few days.

Still have a lot left, if anyone is interested. To those who have received some...please post your feedback. (Quality, shipping, prices, ECT) would be good to know

I received mine a couple days ago. I was pleased with the quality and price.

btm

You guys are welcome, thank you for the kind words. I still have MANY left to anyone interested.

Neschne
I paid you for the endmills on the 8th of august and still have not received them. I have talked to you thru personal messages on the 28th an you said you received the money and was going to ship them out the next day. But I have not received a tracking no. or any contact form you since. would like to know something! thank you jonathan hayes

well I received a message from Neschne tonight. saying they were in the mail we will see how long it takes for them to get here.
This is one reason I have not listed anything for sale on here or ebay is because I believe that it is part of your responsibility to get what the person wants to them as quickly as possible. jonathan

Back