What's new
What's new

FS For sale Aloris , Jacobs, Ridgid supreme, lathe stuff

Andy St

Stainless
A few things I would like to sell or trade. Please post here and then we can take it to pm or email. I prefer postal money order, checks but will do paypal if you pay the fee. I also prefer trades but that is hard to do. I like to use the post office but will do other. All plus shipping but free pickup and free packing.

Ridgid Supreme 1/2" square drive impact gun drill chucks 1/8 - 1/2" WC5S5 these looks unused USA made $17.50 each obo

Jacobs R8 to 6 arbor looks unused but had a chuck on it that I removed $12.50 obo

unknown lathe thread dial used $15 obo (ID help would be great)

Unknown solid lathe tool block used but in very good condition $17.50 obo (ID help would be great)

Aloris CX piston QC tool post used could use some clean up but working $125 obo

Aloris CX 6 tool holder could use some clean up but all there $25 obo

Aloris CXA 7 tool holder could use some clean up but all there $25 obo

Andy

Attachments

• IMG_5382.jpg
    IMG_5382.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 386
If Steve's not interested in the solid large tool
block, I am. Could you let me know the height of the slot / tool height capacity?

-----

Edit: took another look at the picture, not quite what I'm looking for. Thanks anyway

Thanks

Lee

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Hi Steve
Yes I got it. It was a best offer so I think I will wait a little. But you are first in line of the OBO. I thought my prices were already very good.

Andy

Hi Steve
Yes I got it. It was a best offer so I think I will wait a little. But you are first in line of the OBO. I thought my prices were already very good.

Andy
Agreed, fair prices, I just thought since you added "obo" to each price, and I was taking 3 items I'd as for the discount.

I'll raise my offer to...another pm coming.

Steve.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Andy,
Your PM was full. I was trying to send you a message for clarification that my offer was 25 for that holder, and 20 for the cxa7.

Looks like your now selling this one to Richard? So I'm just going to pass on the other items. Good luck with the rest of your sale.

Regards,
Steve.

Hi Steve
Sorry about that. I am trying to be as far as I can. I go by the time stamps on the posts and pm's.

Thanks for your interest

Andy

Hi Steve
Sorry about that. I am trying to be as far as I can. I go by the time stamps on the posts and pm's.

Thanks for your interest

Andy
Yeah, I get that. Instead of PM, I should've just posted on here that I wanted the cxa for 25, then we could've worked out the rest later. Looks like Richard needs it a lot worse than me anyways.

Regards,

Steve.

Back