What's new
What's new

FS: Siemens Simoreg DC servo amp and DC power supply

aninventor

Aluminum
I have a Siemens Simoreg DC servo system model D165 G200/12 MREQ Nr.:A MLFB 6RB 2012-38A00 Ausgang 12/24A 200V as removed from a Lagun CNC 3 axes mill. This servo amp was driving Siemens brush type servo motors model 1HGU3056. Per the dealer I bought the mill from this mill was in service and was working but was upgraded due to a bad (noisy) spindle bearing and the shops need for a bigger faster mill. There was no power available in the warehouse at time of purchase so I did not witness it running. I have installed a VFD on the mill spindle motor and have verified that the spindle bearings are indeed bad. I have also verified that the servo motors, tachs, encoders, limit switches, etc on the mill all worked properly so it is highly probable that the dealer was telling it straight.

The entire unit is extremely clean inside, no evidence of repairs or failures, and it has obviously been very well taken care of. The amp is a 3 phase input system with a big voltage compensating true 3 phase transformer. I do not have 3 phase available in my shop, so I can not power up and test this system. As I can not test it myself and verify it for sure - it is being sold as is. This Simoreg servo amp is complete. I have been told by a Siemens service tech that this unit has later model upgraded boards in it. Control inputs to the servo amps are standard DC servo amp analog speed/direction signals, +10 to -10 VDC, and the normal motor tach analog voltage speed signal. This Simoreg system includes all the DC power supplies, 3 servo amplifiers, and the master motor control logic board. This Simoreg amp and DC supply weighs about 50 lbs by itself. I will also include the separate big 3 phase input line voltage adjustable transformer - another 50 lbs. - if you want that too. Photos via email on request. The servo motors, tachs, etc. are not for sale.

Asking $500 OBO
Plus actual shipping if packed in a box.
If you want it crated for shipment - that is extra.
Contact me via email at
[email protected]

Attachments

• simoreg 060.jpg
    simoreg 060.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 217
  • simoreg 049.jpg
    simoreg 049.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 416
  • simoreg 035.jpg
    simoreg 035.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 231
  • simoreg 009.jpg
    simoreg 009.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
Pity you are not closer ,I think it may be the same as in my machine ,doubt if it would be worth the cost and hassle of shipping though.

Hello, I know this is an old post, do you have the part number of the big heavy power supply for this? Thanks
Larry

Power Transformer number is J-9844
Also 10968219

Simoreg Servo amp unit number is D163 G200/12
6RB 2012-3BA00
I am told it has late revision boards which are far superior.

Both are available for purchase

Lee

Back