What's new
What's new

FS - Skinner 3 Jaw 6" and Cushman 3 Jaw 6" lathe chucks

lakedrum03

Plastic
For sale are two 6" lathe chucks. Both are 6" and both have what I believe is a 2-1/4"x8 mount. The work smoothly, but could use some cleaning.

Asking $50 each plus flat rate shipping.

IMG_2701.jpg

IMG_2702.jpg

IMG_2703.jpg

IMG_2704.jpg

Meb - i have responded on other threads per your suggestions. Your fellows on this site must see some value in what I am offering as they are buying this stuff to use at their own shops. Not sure why I have attracted such hate from you, but I hope we can change that together.

Just go post something other than for sale. There are lots of stupid threads that have nothing to do with machining or anything intelligent for that matter, like climate change :popcorn:

Yabbut, they're having a hard time selling their opinions over there, too. Kind of the opposite. Pitching opinions but nobody on the other side is buying.

Meb - i have responded on other threads per your suggestions. Your fellows on this site must see some value in what I am offering as they are buying this stuff to use at their own shops. Not sure why I have attracted such hate from you, but I hope we can change that together.

You replied to one thread. All the rest of your posts are for sale. The rules require participation (with some leeway allowed, but past that) in the forum. Not just showing up to sell. I am not asking for miracles. Just not freeloading off forum to avoid ebay fees.

Last edited:
Had the pleasure to meet Seth this past Saturday. Purchased the Ammco Shaper belonging to his uncle, who past away but had retired from being a shop teacher for a career in his life. I know the rules, but when a family member of someone that made a living doing the thing that this community values most tries to help the widow of that person with giving these people a very fair opportunity to purchase metal making tools before scrapping them a little leeway should be permissible. They are good people and not in the business of purchasing and selling metal making items but liquidating a man's possessions in order to pay for the moving of his surviving spouse. I'm sure that Seth's uncle brought many a young person to pursue machining for a career in their life. I know it's also hard on management's end to know what the intention is so just letting you know his intentions are honest and sincere.

Thanks,
Nick

Nick - thank you for the kind words! It was great meeting you guys this weekend. Good luck with the shaper and arbor press.

Back