What's new
What's new

FS: SL Laser Projector 5mW Max 532nm SL4002-05GBPU CAD CAM Green Laser

dalmatiangirl61

Diamond
SL Laser / Seiffert Lasertechnik Laser Projector.
"The laser projector generates its image from common CAD design and construction drawings. The projector emits the desired outlines precisely into the production tooling or surface. The sequence of the images for the necessary steps of work procedure can be controlled and retrieved via a remote unit. The projection color of the laser is red or green. A single laser dot is moved at a high rate of speed in both X and Y directions - moving so fast that a standing image is perceived by the human eye. The equipment can project at an infinitely variable angle from any direction, allowing the projector to be flexibly retrofit into an existing production process without positioning restrictions."

Model SL4002-05GBPU
Max Output 5mW
Wavelength 532nm (Green)
Power in 80-260VAC / 50-400hz (currently wired for 110VAC)

This item was in use approx 1 year. I saw this laser in use before removal (plant closure), it powers up and goes through self testing and projects self test mode, see pic 9, sorry camera does not pickup the laser very well and blurs it. The computer that was running this laser was kept by mfr because it contained proprietary information.

17K new, asking 5K or make offer

Attachments

• sl 1.jpg
    sl 1.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 140
  • sl 2.jpg
    sl 2.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 190
  • sl 3.jpg
    sl 3.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 242
  • sl 4.jpg
    sl 4.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 121
  • sl 9.jpg
    sl 9.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 142
SL Laser has a newer model that looks similar to what I have, it is nowhere near $300, and certainly does not fit in the palm of your hand. This is not a projector for video games or youtube.

The most recent sale that I can find of one of these lasers is from a machinery dealer, his listed price was $6500, I have no idea what he actually sold it for, but I am open to realistic offers.

The unit was only in operation 1 year, I am not at liberty to discuss the details that I do know, and there are many details unknown to me, but facility was maintained for 10 years during a legal battle. 2 years ago I personally saw it run again before removal.

Back