What's new
What's new

FS - Spanner Wrenches for "L" Type Spindles

Walter A

Titanium
I have sold several batches of these spanner wrenches with only good reports back to date.

These wrenches I am making are used to remove the chucks from lathes with the Long Taper Spindles. The sizes and prices are listed below. I check USPS and UPS to find the best mailing cost. So far the cost has run from $9.00 to $13.00 for mailing them. The L2 may be a bit more.

Except for special cases the L00 and L0 are cut from 3/8" AR plate. The L1 & L2 from 5/8" AR plate. The wrenches, like all our cut parts, are cleaned after cutting.

If you have a special need or design please email me.

L00 = $22.00 plus Shipping
L00 Xtra long - $24.00 plus shipping
L0 = $26.00 plus Shipping
L1 = $38.00 plus Shipping
L2 = $50.00 plus Shipping

I have a few photos and sketches of the wrenches here - http://albums.phanfare.com/isolated/AZsrch2K/3600097/3331173 Also is a drawing of the "L" Type nut provided by John Oder.

Below are some photo of the wrenches
0_0_16b9a02e73379d4cb9e7e97cb3ebcafb_1

0_0_85807e013014bbb4273c6c1236d20542_1

If you are interested in ordering one please click on my user ID and send me an email. My PM box is getting full again. Please include your address so I can figure the shipping.

I will take a check if you are an active member. I will take PayPal if you add $3.00 to the amount. I will ship within about a week after I get payment.

Walter A.

Walter;

Received the Chuck wrench today. Works fine. Chuck off. Pleasure deal. I am always pleased to order something that is exactly as advertised, works as advertised, arrives when advertised, etc.

Thanks and I will recommend you to any others looking for a chuck wrench.

Steve

Long Nose Spindle Nut Spanner

Thanks to those who have purchased these spanners and also posted a nice note about the quality. A torch cut wrench is really not a complicated tool or meant to be a show piece but I still like to provide a quality product.

I pretty much cut these as needed but can get them done and out in a few working days. They are CNC burned and cleaned up pretty good before I mail them. I use AR400 plate in 3/8" or 5/8" depending on the wrench size. I can make specials or pretty much any size spanner or wrench that is needed provided It's feasible to torch cut and I can use 3/8" or 5/8" - I also have some 1/2" in AR500 that I bought for some locals who needed targets for high powered rifles.

If anyone who has bought a spanner and had it fail on them I will replace it no matter how long you have used it. So far they all seem to have held up pretty well.

Thanks once again to John for the scan of the tabulated spindle nut drawing. It has been very useful.

Walter

Got my spanner wrench yesterday. Works perfectly. I would recommend to anyone looking for an L Taper spanner wrench. Pleasure doing business with you Walter. Thanks again!!

I just got my L-1 wrench from Walter, I must say its a beast. This is one of the 5/8 inch thick wrenches, fantastic deal for the money. Now lets talk about service after the sale. I asked Walter what type of filler rod to use to fix a crack in the L00 wrench I bought from him. I cracked it by abusing it. I found a brand new wrench in my mailbox yesterday, Walter would not even let me pay shipping!
That is service after the sale.

Thank You Walter A.

Just got LO wrench from Walter, works great and very well made. Very fast shipping and great for the price. I would recommend anyone looking L style wrench.Thanks again

Hi Walter in need of 2 L1 wrenches

Walter I am in need of 2 L1 spanner wrenches. I can send you a paypal with what ever extra you need Thanks
Brian miller
Miller Machine and Fabrication
618 946 0793

I have sold several batches of these spanner wrenches with only good reports back to date.

These wrenches I am making are used to remove the chucks from lathes with the Long Taper Spindles. The sizes and prices are listed below. I check USPS and UPS to find the best mailing cost. So far the cost has run from $9.00 to $13.00 for mailing them. The L2 may be a bit more.

Except for special cases the L00 and L0 are cut from 3/8" AR plate. The L1 & L2 from 5/8" AR plate. The wrenches, like all our cut parts, are cleaned after cutting.

If you have a special need or design please email me.

L00 = $22.00 plus Shipping
L00 Xtra long - $24.00 plus shipping
L0 = $26.00 plus Shipping
L1 = $38.00 plus Shipping
L2 = $50.00 plus Shipping

I have a few photos and sketches of the wrenches here - http://albums.phanfare.com/isolated/AZsrch2K/3600097/3331173 Also is a drawing of the "L" Type nut provided by John Oder.

Below are some photo of the wrenches
0_0_16b9a02e73379d4cb9e7e97cb3ebcafb_1

0_0_85807e013014bbb4273c6c1236d20542_1

If you are interested in ordering one please click on my user ID and send me an email. My PM box is getting full again. Please include your address so I can figure the shipping.

I will take a check if you are an active member. I will take PayPal if you add $3.00 to the amount. I will ship within about a week after I get payment.

Walter A.

Back