What's new
What's new

fs Sunnen Model #: PG-500-S Gage Setting Fixture

Status
Not open for further replies.

1yesca

Stainless
Sunnen Model #: PG-500-S Gage Setting Fixture, Range: 1.500 to 3.000 this set looks to be new unused price $600 payment by your cheek or m/o shipping uspo flat rate

015.jpg016.jpg

What is the serial number? It is located on the square post the supports one of the anvils. It will be a 4or 5 digit number.

sorry i am in the san diego area el cajon to be exact like it states in the ad its new and i don't believe its ever been used

spf to gappmast
NOT SOLD ! HE THIS CLOWN THIS GUY IS RETIRED Sunnen SALESMAN AND IS A FLAKE ! waited a week for his pal [a now Sunnen salesman ]to come over from az. almost 4 hr. late the clown assured me his pal would have cash in hand well you gust it no cash what a wast of time do yourself a favor stay away from this guy CRAPPMASK !

Last edited:
NOT SOLD ! HE THIS CLOWN THIS GUY IS RETIRED Sunnen SALESMAN AND IS A FLAKE ! waited a week for his pal [a now Sunnen salesman ]to come over from az. almost 4 hr. late the clown assured me his pal would have cash in hand well you gust it no cash what a wast of time do yourself a favor stay away from this guy CRAPPMASK !

The reason I didn't take the PG500 was because all the parts weren't there. Without all the parts it wasn't a good deal for my needs. I'm not going to accuse you of anything because I'm sure you had no idea parts were missing. The gauge never left your possession I hope you find a buyer.

The reason I didn't take the PG500 was because all the parts weren't there. Without all the parts it wasn't a good deal for my needs. I'm not going to accuse you of anything because I'm sure you had no idea parts were missing. The gauge never left your possession I hope you find a buyer.

ya just keep tell yourself that loser when your main guy a sales rep for sunnen looks at it and tells me its good to go but has no cash after you assured me he would i believe you were looking for an angel to beat me up some more on the price and that's when i told your pal to pack sand and hung up on him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back