What's new
What's new

FS: Trav-a-dial units , brackets, etc.

crrmeyer

Stainless
For Sale: Trav-a-dial units , brackets, etc.

Purchasing Details:
If you want to buy something, please post a message on the thread and send me a personal message thru the website. Payment via Paypal preferred but email me if you have another preference. Shipping is not included. I usually ship via USPS as it is usually the cheapest but I can do UPS also. Please note, some folks are noting delays with USPS but they have been very fast for me. US sales only.

Item A: Trav-a-dial, 0.001" resolution, note chip in corner of the crystal. The shadow of the chip seems to show up better than the chip in the photo. Needle moves smoothly. Includes everything shown in the photos. $60
IMG_6828.jpg
IMG_6829.jpg
Item B: Trav-a-dial, 0.001" resolution, Needle moves smoothly, Includes everything shown in the photos. $60

IMG_6830.jpg

Item C: Trav-a-dial bracket. I suspect this is for a lathe, $20

IMG_6833.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6831.jpg
    IMG_6831.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 51
Sorry - minor family emergency

More photos of B & C

IMG_6834.jpg
IMG_6832.JPG

Item D: Trav-a-dial bracket. I suspect this is also for a lathe, Marked BR-22G, $20

IMG_6835.jpg
IMG_6836.jpg

Item E: Trav-a-dial bracket. Not sure what this Trav-a-dial bracket is supposed to fit, $20

IMG_6837.jpg

One more post to follow...

Another photo of item E
IMG_6838.jpg

Item F: spare Trav-a-dial screws and cupped washers for attaching and adjusting the trav-a-dial, $10

IMG_6839.jpg
Item G: Plastic guard that fits over the Trav-a-dial, It is going to require polishing to see thru it better. I'll include it for free if you buy a trav-a-dial with a bracket AND are the first one who posts they want it.
--- The Gentleman has first dibs, 2nd is lazz

IMG_6840.jpg

Back