What's new
What's new

FS-Troyke DL-6-B Rotary with extras

mcclij01

Aluminum
This unit is in perfect condition. It was used for 1 job and removed. Includes tailstock and 6 jaw chuck. $3000

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 385
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 521
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 476
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 479
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 475
I don't think your price is out of line.

I think the issue here is nobody knows what it is your trying to sell.

Yes, It's a rotary table, yes, it's a Troyke, BUT how big is this one? Is it a fourth axis RT? What machine was it used on? What kind of input signals are required, voltage, etc, etc.?

If it is for CNC, you may want to list it in the CNC section, too.

I don't think your price is out of line.

I think the issue here is nobody knows what it is your trying to sell.

Yes, It's a rotary table, yes, it's a Troyke, BUT how big is this one? Is it a fourth axis RT? What machine was it used on? What kind of input signals are required, voltage, etc, etc.?

If it is for CNC, you may want to list it in the CNC section, too.

The price seems OK, and I am a little interested in playing with a CNC dividing head that can do gears of any number of teeth. I also have several of those chucks and am always willing to buy another one. But I looked it up in the Troyke catalog and saw that the head weighs more than I can lift, a show stopper. So I did not ask if the unit has its own brains or whether you need to spend a bunch more on a controller and software. I did note that it needs compressed air to run the spindle brake, but that is not a problem.

Larry

Okay there has been some interest and I have no use for it so the first $1500 takes it. I know the person who picks this up will not be disappointed.

Just needs a matching servo drive and something to tell the drive what to do ;-)
A look inside that box would tell all.

Back