What's new
What's new

FS UP1 Wohlhaupter Automatic Facing Head

PWP

Hot Rolled
UP1 Wohlhaupter Automatic Facing Head with 3/4" shank. In excellent condition. Needs a good cleaning with a tooth brush. 350.00 plus shipping.

Thanks, Paul

IMG_3435.jpgIMG_3426.jpg

Glad you received safe and sound. PM me your email and I will send you the money I owe you for the shipping. I think my local USPS guy screwed up when he calculated the postage.

I've got a UPA3.
Red dot should mean the shank is interchangeable, should that ever be a consideration.

Kind of interesting set up, though. Differential metric screw connection (loose bolt) either down through the shank, or up through the body. I made an NMTB30 taper shank for mine but forget the details. Can look if you ever need to explore.

smt

Glad you received safe and sound. PM me your email and I will send you the money I owe you for the shipping. I think my local USPS guy screwed up when he calculated the postage.

Fuggetaboutit!

All good! Have a coffee/beer/soda on me!

Thanks! I think I done good outta the deal!

I've got a UPA3.
Red dot should mean the shank is interchangeable, should that ever be a consideration.

Kind of interesting set up, though. Differential metric screw connection (loose bolt) either down through the shank, or up through the body. I made an NMTB30 taper shank for mine but forget the details. Can look if you ever need to explore.

smt

Interesting.

Had read and understood, that the smaller heads UPA1/UPA2 had non-interchangeable shanks.
Not teribly worried in any case.

Back