What's new
What's new

fs Vintage Versa -Vise

Status
Not open for further replies.

1yesca

Stainless
Vintage Versa -Vise made by The Will-Burt Co. Vintage Vise no china junk here price per vise [one vise ] $120 . right angel adapter only have one $20 shipped with vise only not sold by its self .note the no. two from the right the one with the holes one of the three base feet has been cut off so because of that and the extra holes i will let that one go for $100 shipped . shipped to lower 48 uspo priority mail flat rate . payment your cheek or m/o

017.jpg018.jpg019.jpg

Not really a tool for machinists, but without question the handiest vise for woodworkers known to man. I went on a jag two years ago and bought three off eBay for myself and two sons. The Chinese knockoffs are not as nice as the original Will-Burts. Yours look pretty nice, and the price is fair.

In 1961, my school built a new rifle range for the ROTC program. But they let the civilians shoot there once a week. We had a store room for our stuff and furnished it with a work bench and Versa-Vise. It was thought that the vise was well suited to holding rifles (padded the jaws of course). I would not be surprised if the vises were advertised in the gun magazines back then, but do not recall now. I thought it was a neat vise but never used it myself.

I am always amazed at people who say flat rate box to lower 48 when those boxes are the same price to anywhere in the USA, territories and APO. Yes, Hawaii and Alaska are in the USA, and Puerto Rico is a territory.

Larry

In 1961, my school built a new rifle range for the ROTC program. But they let the civilians shoot there once a week. We had a store room for our stuff and furnished it with a work bench and Versa-Vise. It was thought that the vise was well suited to holding rifles (padded the jaws of course). I would not be surprised if the vises were advertised in the gun magazines back then, but do not recall now. I thought it was a neat vise but never used it myself.

I am always amazed at people who say flat rate box to lower 48 when those boxes are the same price to anywhere in the USA, territories and APO. Yes, Hawaii and Alaska are in the USA, and Puerto Rico is a territory.

Larry

thank you for the shipping info i did not know that will cheek it out and fix

Vintage Versa -Vise made by The Will-Burt Co. Vintage Vise no china junk here price per vise [one vise ] $120 . right angel adapter only have one $20 shipped with vise only not sold by its self .note the no. two from the right the one with the holes one of the three base feet has been cut off so because of that and the extra holes i will let that one go for $100 shipped . shipped to lower 48 uspo priority mail flat rate . payment your cheek or m/o

View attachment 299248View attachment 299249View attachment 299250

the no. two vise in from the left and the one and only adapter are no longer available

I've got the vise with 90-deg. adapter. Good packaging job!

Very versatile for woodwork and similar, indeed!
Thank you, Chris.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back