What's new
What's new

FS Walker 8x24 LBP electro magnetic chuck with Walker Smart control

demoj21

Stainless
I have a nice Walker Chuck for sale with Walker smart control. The chuck and control work good, no major dents in the chuck. The chuck does have a little rust on the bottom as pictured but could be cleaned up with a little elbow grease. $600. obo picked up in Albion IL. 62806 Any questions let me know. Thanks Jason

walker chuck 5.jpg

walker chuck 3.jpg

walker chuck 6.jpg

walker chuck 1.jpg

The control looks to be about $1200-1500. and the chuck about $2500. new. I would think my $550. price is pretty good. Thanks Jason

Up again, if somebody has interest in just the control, i can sale just it and ship it UPS. Thanks Jason

Up again. Would like to get this sold. If somebody would just want the control it can be sent UPS and I will scrap the chuck. Thanks Jason

I’d buy it too if it wasn’t as long as it is. My Walker mag chuck just died on my surface grinder last week. I’m in the market for a replacement.

I have a nice Walker Chuck for sale with Walker smart control. The chuck and control work good, no major dents in the chuck. The chuck does have a little rust on the bottom as pictured but could be cleaned up with a little elbow grease. $600. obo picked up in Albion IL. 62806 Any questions let me know. Thanks Jason

View attachment 283889

View attachment 283890

View attachment 283891

View attachment 283892

You should at least flat oil hone the top and bright boy the patina from the sides to make it look better.
To a grinder hand that doesn't matter but to some guys it matters a lot.

Back