What's new
What's new

FT/FS: Hardinge HC carriage stop.

Pressman

Plastic
I recently purchased a newly refurbished Hardinge HC carriage stop that I was going to use. Unfortunately the HC I was going to buy was pretty clapped out after inspection so I decided to cancel the purchase. I did however already order this carriage stop because the machine was missing one.

Fresh paint and brand new stop screws.

I paid $166.00 to my door. I'd like to get that in value back. Cash or trade for turret tooling with 5/8 shank (#00) tooling.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20190426_105337~2.jpg
    IMG_20190426_105337~2.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 76
I recently purchased a newly refurbished Hardinge HC carriage stop that I was going to use. Unfortunately the HC I was going to buy was pretty clapped out after inspection so I decided to cancel the purchase. I did however already order this carriage stop because the machine was missing one.

Fresh paint and brand new stop screws.

I paid $166.00 to my door. I'd like to get that in value back. Cash or trade for turret tooling with 5/8 shank (#00) tooling.

Thanks!
Good day. Iam looking for this carriage stop. I bought a HCT in Germany and this is missing. Maybe you can help me find one in the US where is machine was much more common than here overseas. Hope to hear from you. Regards. Huib Nelissen 0031653425822

Back