What's new
What's new

Gagemaker PG-6000 Internal thread inspection gauge

Darren McCarley

Cast Iron
Gagemaker PG-6000 Internal thread inspection gauge with TWO (2) sets of Thread rolls.
$400 OBO + shipping from Weatherford, Tx 76087 via FedEx Ground to continental US.
Paypal, Venmo, preferred, other methods accepted but may cause additional delays.
Cash is king but I'm open to trades and face to face off I20 near Weatherford can be accommodated.

Manufacturer site can be found by clicking here.

Click the Thumb nail images to open a larger image. NOTE: The images are hosted on another "free" site.

Case

Gagemaker PG-6000 in case

Original Gagemaker ID and shop calibration "tag".

Dial

Thread Rolls

29° ACME 8 Pitch Thread Rolls, Set of 2 TRSA-8P

TRSA-8P installed

One (1) additional roll set. Unsure of size. I believe these are Buttress thread.

All thread rolls

This video, from Gagemaker, has a partial demo of this tool. Keep in mind this is the INTERNAL.

Last edited:
I know that stuff pretty well. Back in the earlier days when they started offering the thread rolls, early 1990's, I knocked horns with them for nearly ten years over the problem of the 8 and 10 pitch Stub Acme thread rolls bottoming out in the root of the threads on larger diameters. We pretty much told them, if you don't fix this problem we were going to dump over 100K dollars worth of this stuff in their lap and to shove it. It was fixed almost immediately. The do have a very good measuring system there and highly recommend it for anyone that cuts lots of standard form threads as UN, Acme, Stub Acme threads. Ken

Back