What's new
What's new

Grundfos coolant pumps 3/4 hp New. 115V or 230 V single phase

I don't think Haas uses them...?
Those are kind of high end pumps to my knowledge (maybe not this particular model # ?)

Any chance one of them is 3 phase? Nice looking pumps, max of 22 gpm and 32 psi. It would be a nice upgrade to what I have.

Yes, but I don't know how to wire that up to my machine, which is a Kitamura. By the way the pump that came with it is a Grundfos but it is a 6 stage, 35 gpm at 165 psi and just tooooo much. The pressure blows the loc-line hose apart when I turn it on.

I haven't forgotten about this, just been too busy. How much for the pump? Will it only need a motor, as in it comes with the coupling?

McMaster has a motor for around $380 so I am going to see if I can find out more about this pump such as how it connects to the motor shaft. I am interested.

Is there any chance for a better photo of the pump plate so I can read the whole part # to get more info? What I can see isn't enough, I tried.

Never mind David, The pump I was thinking about is too tight. It has to be the pump with the motor or nothing. Good luck to you.

Bob so what’s the latest price ? Plus shipping to 98274, and does paypal work for you? I tried pm but your box is full, thanks. Jon P

Back