What's new
What's new

Hardinge HLV-H Metric Banjo and Change Gears wanted

Mrgt350

Aluminum
Hardinge HLV-H Metric Banjo and Change Gears Wanted
Wondering if anyone has the following they are not using and would like to sell. Would like to get at least the following:

Metric Banjo with gear attaching bolts.
Change gears 127,77,70,50,66,65,50,30,25,24

Thanks
Greg

We have the Babin electronic threading servo. It not cheap but it works great. When I get some spare, i'm buying one

Hi Dan,
What gears do you have available and what is the cost? I also need the metric banjo for a Hardinge HLV-h and the hardware to attach the gears.

Thanks
Greg

Anyone have a Metric Banjo and a 127 gear they would like to sell? My machine is a 1977 HLV-H. I see some metric banjos that are for the EM machine but don't think that will work with mine. Attached is a picture of the one I am looking for.
IMG_5021.jpg

If Dan does not have any, ping me after the holiday and I will see if we have any Hardinge 127T gears left on the shelf. I know we made a number of them a year or so back, but do not recall if there are any remaining. ( they usually get scooped up quickly ) You can email through the forum, or PM me.

The threading servo that Babin sells are expensive, however by the time you collect all the parts plus the shipping charges, you are probably very close to the same money as the servo.

Hardinge HLV-H Metric Banjo and Change Gears Wanted
Wondering if anyone has the following they are not using and would like to sell. Would like to get at least the following:

Metric Banjo with gear attaching bolts.
Change gears 127,77,70,50,66,65,50,30,25,24

Thanks
Greg

I found a metric banjo and 127,77,50 and 30 gears. Still looking for 70,66,65,56,35,25,24 change gears. The 66 gear is the one I would most like to get first. If anyone has any of these gears they don't need and would like to sell please let me know.

The threading servo that Babin sells are expensive, however by the time you collect all the parts plus the shipping charges, you are probably very close to the same money as the servo.

We have on of the Babin servos on the HLVH at work. I love that thing.

Back