What's new
What's new

Hardinge Horiz/Vertical 5C collet Fixture & Kal Industries collet indexer 24 position

solidworks4u

Aluminum
Hardinge Horiz/Vertical 5C collet Fixture & Kal Industries collet indexer 24 position

Hardinge Horizontal - Vertical 5C collet Fixture and Kal Industries collet indexer, 24 position, like new! with 2 closer types, 1 old school (spanner nut) 1 Quick Release Closer. $190.00 plus actual shipping (zip 19970)

The Hardinge fixture is like never used, see pics. The Kal fixture is only lightly used.

Attachments

• IMG_1319.jpg
    IMG_1319.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_1322.jpg
    IMG_1322.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_1324.jpg
    IMG_1324.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_1232.jpg
    IMG_1232.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_1243.jpg
    IMG_1243.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 238
Items received. Hardinge collet fixture is missing parts, the whole collet closer mechanism, no mention of that above. Totally dissatisfied. Seller won't take back. Future buyers beware.

He just said he is not interested in taking it back.

The hardinge is of a type that I never saw before. It is like a hardinge HV-4n but it does not have the indexing feature, just a fixed collet fixture, which is what I want. But this one is missing the collet draw bar mechanism. For an ebay purchase I know stuff happens like this because sellers do not often know what they are selling. I'd expect better here. I have been after a 5c collet fixture like this to do second ops in the mill on certain turned parts. I guess if I get stuck with it I will watch for some parts off a HV-4n to see if it can be made to work.

Are you saying that he admitted to not including everything that was in the pictures and STILL would not refund your money?

It does not look like a Hardinge indexer like this.
ShopHardinge - HV 0000002D4

It looks like the collet is closed with with either the nut or the cam
operated nut. Do they not work? I would never have assumed that
there was a lever operated collet closer from the pictures provided.
Unless something was missing in the shipment from what is shown in
the pictures it seems you got what was advertised.

Similar to the one shown in your photo but lever not included. The little toggle he included will work but only in certain positions and is a kludge at best. Bottom line if someone sells a tool here and it is missing major original components it ought to be pointed out.

I reread his pm and he will take it back but I loose all my shipping both ways- $60. Maybe better than nothing.

Back