What's new
What's new

Hartford 12" super spacer with 3-jaw TdeG chuck and 7 index/masking plates

Dope

Cast Iron
This is a Hartford 12" super spacer with 3-jaw TdeG chuck that has a 3.75" through-hole. I am including 7 index/masking plates, 3 are the thick "master" index plates (divisions: 20, 36 and 24 - this one is a "special 1 degree off" version) and the other 4 are the thinner "masking" index plates (divisions: 2, 12, 16, 24).

All bolts that hold everything together are included, along with the key for the chuck - no parts are missing.

Everything works great, the lock and lever both operate normally. The chuck is very tight and smooth, as well as the rotation of the super spacer itself. No holes or defects of any kind in the chuck or table. No rust anywhere.

This unit is absurdly heavy at almost exactly 250lbs. The table is 113lbs, the chuck is 101lbs and all the plates, bolts, chuck key etc are 36lbs. I believe I can ship these in two separate shipments and make it under the UPS weight limit, but it will be very expensive. It will likely be $200-300 in the continental US depending on your location, shipping from 46041.

$1000

t0dhlBF.jpg

IJL878I.jpg

AiexER5.jpg

hc2qRMD.jpg

2hWo9hd.jpg

Price dropped to $900. I can ship this via uShip or some other freight carrier that will likely be a lot cheaper than two very heavy UPS Ground packages.

Back