What's new
What's new

here is a good one (CL sale ad)

Maybe if the bottom drawer is filled with coke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

More likely $400.

Probably quite a bit more, since it's all the toolboxes and all the tools on the table.

The Gerstner box would be $400, and that might be what you meant.

Nice vise.

$3,000, no way. How much? Depends on what's in the boxes.

Steve

$3K seems pretty high but you can come down in price but it is pretty hard to go up.

Not a 'prentice chest, either. Those are narrower, lack the center drawer for Machinery's Handbook & such...., 'coz a 'prentice didn't have TIME to read. Nor even permission to learn of it, jest yet.

Seller is but the usual optimist.

His figure is about right if ever' bit of it was brand NEW. UN..fortunately... the fotos indicate it is anything but!

:)

This ad is over a year old

Maybe re-listed from a year ago? Click the linky and it says posted 21 (give or take) hours ago, and it was new within a few days as I typically browse the tools section frequently.

If you look at the pics there appears to be quite a bit of hss drills and cutting tools, not saying that adds value, quite the opposite IMO, just inflates the quantity of "tools".

$3K seems pretty high but you can come down in price but it is pretty hard to go up.

Why is it hard to go up? If I post something on CL and get 10 emails in an hour, if I care about it I'll pull the ad, wait a month and post it again at a higher price.

metalmagpie

Back