What's new
What's new

Hitachi VFD and 10EE Steady/Follow Rest

teemfan93

Cast Iron
Cleaning up some space in the shop. The hitachi 1.5kW VFD I probably bought over a year ago for a project that fizzled out. Has since been sitting. It's in the same condition as when I purchased from the previous owner (off of PM). Asking what I paid, which I think is $200 shipped. Includes manual.

IMG_0298.jpgIMG_0299.jpgIMG_0301 (1).jpg

Next up is a monarch steady and follower rest. I believe these are for the taller version (square dials?) and have some photos in the monarch section to confirm on the steady.

Looking for $425 + shipping on the steady, and $175 + shipping on the follower. Buy both and I will cover the shipping to you.

IMG_0297.jpgIMG_0291 (1).jpg

The follow rest is for a round dial machine, low height...…

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the feedback. For those of us with less knowledge surrounding these, how are you able to tell it is for a round dial machine rather than square?

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the feedback. For those of us with less knowledge surrounding these, how are you able to tell it is for a round dial machine rather than square?

The square dial had three legs.....10ee follow rests - Google Search

There were several versions for the square dial, but all had three mounting points.

I don't know if your follow will work on a square dial, It could be made to fit I guess?

Kevin

A couple people have asked for the data plate, so I figured I would add it here for anyone interested.

IMG_0750.jpg

Back