What's new
What's new

Hydraulic drive motors (small, medium, large)

Garwood

Diamond
I have more than a small quantity of brand new hydraulic motors (around 2017 manufacture date) that were spec'd as drive motors for hydraulic winches. The company was restructured, I bought some of the product lines and these motors are now surplus.

I have Parker, White and Danfoss.

If I put these on Ebay I'll probably get $100 a piece for the smaller sizes and the bigger ones seem to sell around $500-$1000. It will take me years to sell them all.

If I can sell them here at a low price that gets them moved rapidly (like what I did with synthetic winch lines) that would be great. If it's a low price and they don't move quickly then the higher prices and Ebay make the most sense.

Do any of you fellows have interest in buying hydraulic motors at, say, $100 for two of them delivered?

Almost all have SAE O-ring ports, 1.000" keyed shafts, 2 or 4 bolt mounting flanges.

As an example, I have around 40 of these White WP (155) series motors part number 155125A1110AAAAA http://www.cenhyd.com/pdf/white/wp_catalog.pdf

7.6 cu/in/rev
2-Hole, SAE A Mount, Aligned Ports, 7/8-14 UNF
1" straight keyed shaft with 8mm internal threads
RPM cont. 559
RPM max. 599
GPM cont. 16
GPM max. 20
Cont. tq in/lb 2285
Max tq in/lb 2460
Cont. PSI 2320
Intermittent PSI 2540
Max PSI 3480

Attachments

• white hydraulic motor.jpg
    white hydraulic motor.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 147
  • white motor 2.jpg
    white motor 2.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 133
No takers yet. I'm interested. Have no idea what I would do with them (yet). But if I don't buy them some use will come up as soon as they are sold out.

No takers yet. I'm interested. Have no idea what I would do with them (yet). But if I don't buy them some use will come up as soon as they are sold out.

I like that attitude!

I guess we'll see how this goes then.

I need to do Paypal to keep this endeavor organized.

If you would like to buy please post here AND send me a private message with your email address. I will email you a Paypal invoice which you can pay with a card or paypal. Please DO NOT pay as "friends and family" or "gift" as those options complicate the process on my end.

Thanks!

Got a few boxes packed up. Motors packed tight inside thick boxes packed inside another box strapped together with fiberglass tape. Two motors is 31 pounds. Post office is going to love me!

At two for $100 I will take a pair.

Those are about the right size to hydraulically drive a tool designed
for 540 rpm PTO.

I drive a 6 foot flail mower on a Bobcat "toolcat" with one that size.

I also think I can use some of your winch lines if you still have them.

petersen

for 540 rpm PTO.

petersen

Sounds great. Send me a message with what you'd like to get coming and include your email.

Thanks!

You don’t happen to have any Char Lynn motors do you?

I do not.

A few have asked for more details on the rest. Working on a list of what I have. I believe there's 4 or 5 other motors/sizes. I have to pull the crates down and figure out each manufacturers number system so it takes a minute.

for 540 rpm PTO.

petersen

Yes, that size is what I put on the "Thrash-A-Matics" I built, however, most Skid loaders run 2500-3000 psi.
If only the pressure rating was a wee bit higher, I'd buy a few.

I have 11 of these White WP (155) series motors part number 155080A1110AAAAA http://www.cenhyd.com/pdf/white/wp_catalog.pdf

4.8 cu/in/rev
RPM cont. 896
RPM max. 960
GPM cont. 16
GPM max. 20
Cont. tq in/lb 1451
Max tq in/lb 1620
Cont. PSI 2320
Intermittent PSI 2540
Max PSI 3480

No point in a picture, they look exactly like the first ones, just higher RPM and less torque.

More to come...

I have 14 of these White WP (155) series motors part number 155050A1110AAAAA http://www.cenhyd.com/pdf/white/wp_catalog.pdf

3.0 cu/in/rev
RPM cont. 1208
RPM max. 1500
GPM cont. 16
GPM max. 20
Cont. tq in/lb 805
Max tq in/lb 956
Cont. PSI 2030
Intermittent PSI 2540
Max PSI 3480

Again, they look the same as first pics.

These appear new, but the data tags are removed and packaged next to the motors (they were riveted, someone removed them). I do not know why.

I have 6 Danfoss USA RS (200) series motors http://www.cenhyd.com/pdf/white/rs_catalog.pdf

These also do not have a descriptive part number

Again, the RS series pumps have specific overall lengths based on their displacement. These are 6.25" long from flange to rear. That makes them a code 200

12.5 cu/in/rev
2-Hole, SAE A Mount, offset Ports, 7/8-14 UNF
RPM cont. 300
RPM max. 370
GPM cont. 16
GPM max. 20
Cont. tq in/lb 1970
Max tq in/lb 2640
Cont. PSI 3050
Intermittent PSI 1750
Max PSI 2250

I can add pictures if needed, but these look exactly same as the White motors.

Back