What's new
What's new

If interested some old/new USA tooling on ebay

Randalthor

Cast Iron
I just bought $450 worth of tooling from this seller. I suspect there is some bits and pieces left worth looking at. Just about all of it is new, but, old manufactured stuff. I'm certain there is are some things left for folks who remember good USA quality. I bought mostly drills, endmills and taps, but there is more.

eBay - Page Not Found

The page above says not found, but when I copy and paste, or click on the link, it comes up for me. Help administrators, if judged worth the time, please.

I saw the title and had to click on it to see if it was the shop I was thinking of. It is.

I highly suggest buying from these guys. I have been to this shop 5 or 6 times and have bought thousands of dollars in tooling. Every time I go there I still find stuff I had not seen yet. Victor and Tom are some of the nicest guys around and have gave me a priceless amount of knowledge on machining techniques (and I know I haven't even scratched the surface of all they know). Every time I go there I end up spending most of the day chatting away trying to learn as much as possible. My favorite memory is them talking about sharpening drill bits by hand. They say "After the first thousand you get pretty good at it."

Here is a video of their shop.

tubalcain TAKES A FIELD TRIP #1 The Disassembling of America - YouTube

Back