What's new
What's new

ISO 3/4" Acura Flex collets

Chevy427z

Stainless
Hi folks!

I am looking for some 3/4" Acura Flex collets for my Qwik Switch 200 tool holders (nut number 9400005). They will be 1.13" dia. at the shoulder, and 2.02" overall height. Preferably the numbers below, but willing to talk about sets. Get out those old dusty unused collets and let me know what you have and what you'd like to get for them. Thank you!

Mark

1/8 - AF95
1/4 - AF104
1/2 - AF122
5/8 - AF130
3/4 - AF138

Hi folks!

I am looking for some 3/4" Acura Flex collets for my Qwik Switch 200 tool holders (nut number 9400005). They will be 1.13" dia. at the shoulder, and 2.02" overall height. Preferably the numbers below, but willing to talk about sets. Get out those old dusty unused collets and let me know what you have and what you'd like to get for them. Thank you!

Mark

1/8 - AF95
1/4 - AF104
1/2 - AF122
5/8 - AF130
3/4 - AF138

P. m. sent

Got your message Alan! Thank you! And I responded.

I normally check Ebay once or twice a week and kept coming up empty, hence my posting in here. Wouldn't you know it, I made my post, then went looking again. Found the exact 5 I was looking for (listed above) in one ad for $49 with free shipping :-)

I've got two machines that take Kwik Switch 200 tool holders. I bought a bunch of tool holders in different lots and wound up with three that take the AF collets. I just left them in a tool rack for a few years, unused, without a need for them. They'll finally be put to good use.

If anyone is interested, here's a really good site that shows the dimensions for the different sizes.

Acura Flex 1/2" Collet

I'd still be interested in taking anything you no longer use off your hands if a deal can be struck :-)

Mark

edited: I listed the 1/2" size. The 3/4" size can be seen at: Acura Flex 3/4" Collet

Back