What's new
What's new

Kdk 150 and enco 45 tool posts and holders

MoriMillMan

Aluminum
Kdk 150 with holders -200$
Been in use on my lathe (boring bar not included)

Enco 45 dickson style with holders-150$

Enco I got in pile of tooling I hit all surfaces with a stone and they look good

You pay shipping.

I also have enco 4way and unknown brand probably off a turret lathe ask about them.

c00ff884e5c8d280909f63ccbcf7e544.jpg
b306ecc729a0175a19830fa155c5262f.jpg

Sent from my SM-A115AP using Tapatalk

The quick change posts are still available, feel free to make an offer if anyone is interested. Other 2 are sold.
I now also have a garbage chinese aloros cxa 115$ new, if someone wants to pay shipping and a bit of cash its theirs. I got a refund because one of the wedges isn't usable.

There is no animal-rescue shelter in your area?

A dog would at least try to prevent you doing dumb s**t, if only to keep his food supply coming!

:D
Haha
I thought it would at least be useable...

No worries I found an aloris cxa for 200 on ebay in some country I've never heard of. Looks lightly used. Tracking says its in NY now. I look forward to using that.

Haha
I thought it would at least be useable...

No worries I found an aloris cxa for 200 on ebay in some country I've never heard of. Looks lightly used. Tracking says its in NY now. I look forward to using that.

LOL! "since you mention it.." Fair certain having shipped to 62 countriws as part of the job I probably HAVE heard of it.. might even be on the list of over fifty wife and I have visited? Her 50+ and my 50+ lists are not even the same by five or so.

But as to goods?

- I have a really NICE small "East German" made dovetail SE .. that came from Ukraine!

No problems!

- I have a really NICE medium "Russian" made dovetail SE.. that came from Moldova.

No problems!

- A bag of "differential" adjusting screws for my Davison Optics.. that came from Israel.

No problems!

Used "600 Volt Class" Electrical goods out of Canada?
No problems.

LOTS of stuff ordered from the UK.
No problems.

A nearly $2,000 Cazeneuve parts order via the UK to drop ship from France.
No problem anticipated, either.

- A set of electronic panel meters that ALSO came from isreal. But turned out to be made in China!

Other goods from Poland and the Baltics.

But still "no problems".

The "problems"? On shitty-careless packaging .....or uncredibly bad palletizing?

USA sourced.

Never any other!

Go figure WE are the ones to criticize even cross-border US <=> Canada?

Back