What's new
What's new

Kennametal 1" x 6" and 7" carbide end mills for sale (cheap!)

Milland

Diamond
Hi all,
I've got 8pcs each of some premium Kennametal coated endmills for sale, great for when you want the stiffness and clean cutting of a solid carbide tool:

Kennametal 1in x 2fl and x 4fl.jpg

1" x 6" x 1.12LOC 4 flute (.020 corner cham), AlTiN coated. These have unequally spaced flutes for vibration resistance, and are for steels, stainlesses, cast iron, and titanium. A beast, make sure you have good toolholders for these! $100ea.

1" x 7" x 1.12LOC 2 flute (sharp corner), TiCN coated. These are for aluminum and other non-ferrous. They have an undercut shank for ~4.25" for pocketing. $110ea.

These are from older (~five years) stock I have, unused in original packaging, in perfect condition. Prices are stupid-low, quality and value high if you have the right machines to take advantage of their size. Buy two or more of any mix and get free shipping within the USA, one piece figure $8 for USPS.

Post here, PM me, use my email link if you'd like. I'll be running around, please be patient if I don't get back to you right away.

Marking the thread so I can remember to check back shortly when we start purchasing tools for our 50 taper mill. These would make good fills for the smaller end of the tool holders.

Marking the thread so I can remember to check back shortly when we start purchasing tools for our 50 taper mill. These would make good fills for the smaller end of the tool holders.

Cool! If you want to let me know what you're interested in, I can set some aside for you. Also, I have a bunch of other sizes, many with corner radii or higher flute count if you're doing aircraft wing spars (and other stuff, of course).

I wish the 1”x6” was necked back. Anybody know of someone who could neck it back and the cost?

I've done this myself on a small cheapo lathe, using a diamond wheel mounted to a die grinder bolted to the compound. But it's obviously nicer with a proper setup, protecting the lathe from the carbide dust is pretty important unless it's really a "junk job" machine.

If you find a PMer who can do it, you'd be best off getting more than one done to save on setup cost and delays.

I've got more cutters of different styles, I'll have to put together a list and make another posting...

The two orders of endmills have been shipped, and tracking numbers emailed to the buyers. Thanks guys!

The next listing of carbide endmills will be Monday, there's a bunch I have to inventory and get the descriptions and pictures too. It'll be in a new thread rather than adding to this one.

Might as well add that the two orders previously shipped out were delivered safely. I am late on the inventory of the remaining cutters, will do it Friday/over the weekend and have it ready for early next week.

Sounds good. I would like to purchase (4):

1" x 7" x 1.12LOC 2 flute (sharp corner), TiCN coated.

Not sure Which email is under my contact info. Here is the one that I use: [email protected]

Appreciate it,
Wagner.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

The two orders of endmills have been shipped, and tracking numbers emailed to the buyers. Thanks guys!

The next listing of carbide endmills will be Monday, there's a bunch I have to inventory and get the descriptions and pictures too. It'll be in a new thread rather than adding to this one.

Did you ever list these 'other' EMs? I had purchased a few 1 inchers before I saw this :(

Did you ever list these 'other' EMs? I had purchased a few 1 inchers before I saw this :(

Hi Mr-Mike,
I'm a little late getting the listing together, hope to have it done today or Monday. I'll post a new thread (with a link here) when it's ready, but due to the size (I think around 500pcs) I may do a Dropbox for the pics and spreadsheet rather than have a giant posting here. If it's manageable I'd rather keep everything on PM.

PS - not too late to get some more 1" endmills for a rainy day... ;)

Hi Mr-Mike,
I'm a little late getting the listing together, hope to have it done today or Monday. I'll post a new thread (with a link here) when it's ready, but due to the size (I think around 500pcs) I may do a Dropbox for the pics and spreadsheet rather than have a giant posting here. If it's manageable I'd rather keep everything on PM.

PS - not too late to get some more 1" endmills for a rainy day... ;)

Fantastic Sir! I will be watching. Thank you!

Back