What's new
What's new

Kennametal Reseller Lot, Machinery's Encylopedia

Abeship

Hot Rolled
I am preparing for a move so I am downsizing as I go. Some items I just don't have the time to list individually hence me trying this approach. If it doesn't work out I'll probably take to ebay and see if I get any bites there.

This is a lot of kennametal tooling I picked up from a local auction. As it goes I've got it split by the different items:

-2 kennametal boring bars (no inserts), A16TSDXCL3
-1 kennametal bar with insert
-5 1" shank lathe tool holders
-10 kennametal 1527698 indexable drills, these are .8125" marked on the holder
-5 kennametal indexable drills, these are 1" drills, I think left handed drill bits

I was thinking for the lot, maybe $900. I think this would be a good lot for a reseller, or maybe someone who has a use for multiples of these items in their shop.

I think one of the .8125" drills is used, one looks like it has some oxidation, and not all of the 1" drill bits do have a torx bit with them.

I am willing to hear an offer if I am off base on this, but wanted to start somewhere.

IMG_1019 (1).jpgIMG_1020 (1).jpgIMG_1021 (1).jpgIMG_1022 (1).jpgIMG_1018 (1).jpg

This is a complete set of machinerys encyclopedia that I think I had purchased from someone on this site several years ago.

Books are all in good shape and I think it is a complete set. Some wear but no issues.

I'd like 120 + shipping for this lot

IMG_1015 (1).jpgIMG_1016 (1).jpgIMG_1017 (1).jpg

Back