I'll post some pictures tonight.

$400 plus the actual ship cost.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Here it is in great shape ready to go!
f50fe5e51ecc1305e685d78ebfe5db6f.jpg
deaded6eba035fd0e48add0e26eb4a20.jpg

Hi Jake,

Your Kurt vise might be in great shape, but your photos of a vise that you didn't bother to clean the chips out, to make it as presentable as can be, may be hurting your bottom line. Just a friendly heads up, as far as I can see... :)

Brian

Hi Jake,

Your Kurt vise might be in great shape, but your photos of a vise that you didn't bother to clean the chips out, to make it as presentable as can be, may be hurting your bottom line. Just a friendly heads up, as far as I can see... :)

Brian

Not so sure. I thinned out the duplicate and excess items in my shop a couple years ago. I checked completed sales on E-bay and put the items up for 7 day auctions with the listings ending on weekends. They were items like various 5C collet fixtures, 3 jaw chucks, collets, tool holders etc. I cleaned everything up real nice. When the dust settled I barely got more than people that listed rusted, grimy stuff. I probably made 25 cents an hour cleaning things. As for the OP, list your city, those things are heavy and expensive to ship, that could be your problem. When I sold vises I had that were excess I just put them on my local Craigslist. You need to find someone who can just drop by and pick it up.

...When I sold vises I had that were excess I just put them on my local Craigslist. You need to find someone who can just drop by and pick it up.
That's what I did. A guy came by and bought a 6" bridgeport vise on a swivel base. He lashed it down to a flimsy little rack on his bicycle and rode off. I was LMAO.

It's in Bluff Dale Texas! Someone riding a bike with it from my place would be awesome.

I do have a swivel base also, I just need to get pictures of it.

Back