What's new
What's new

Kurt D60 fixed jaw

leeko

Stainless
Hi everyone,

I picked up a Kurt d60 in good shape. The shop I bought from was using a custom fixture on it, so the fixed (rear) jaw is missing. Does anyone have one to sell, or a parts vise to pull one from?

I realize it's just a rectangular block with a couple of holes in it, but I'd prefer an original if one's out there.

Thanks,

Lee

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I've got a D60 with a seized screw that does not seem worth fixing. The back jaw is available with the locating key, but no hard or soft jaw attached. The item is used consistent with the age of a D60, but is fully functional. Make me an offer via PM. I can send pix tonight if you want to see what it looks like. The vise body is available, too. I doubt it is worth the cost of shipping.

I will make you a jaw however you want it. Material is D-2, hardened ground to 55-60.
Grooves, Tapped on the ends etc. A vise is a tool, not artwork, make it work for you.
PM if interested.

What shape is the fixed block in, Dings grooves will effect accuracy of any jaw bolted to it.

Hi all,

Thanks for the reply, and sorry for the delayed response - my notifications settings are wonky.

As I thought I hadn't received any responses, I went ahead and sourced the material to make a new fixed jaw. Thanks for the offer anyway.

Tom - thanks, but I was asking about the jaw block itself - the part that bolts to the base of the vise, not the jaw inserts.

Best regards,

Lee

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back