What's new
What's new

Kwik Switch 200 Spindles

rpseguin

Stainless
Brand new Kwik Switch 200 spindles by Universal Engineering.
I think these are for Bridgeport 4J machines.
I suppose you could machine them to
They are long and heavy.
Some light rust from sitting on the shelf for years, but critical surfaces are good and will clean up nicely.
Shaft/spline/threads all coated/protected.

$175 each, or best offer.
I have 2-3 of them, all new.
Buyer pays shipping.

4e0a2217b1017fd7da6c9270eb7b9291.jpg

226444f288d0c94a51645db4930af81d.jpg

80d655f25f2f6e9cea6ee0353f2a395d.jpg

I have a few small 1-2 hp or so VFD's. Nothing as large as you need. :o
In another thread you asked about xfmr and I posted a link to a guy that has some of various sizes, I got a 15kva step up pretty sure he also had some 9kva step ups, but they may have been 208-480? I did not pay close attention.

4J BP Kwik Switch spindles typically were configured for 300 series tooling--

what is overall length of these?

any rust?

photo is not meant to imply your items are characterized by rust--I am somewhat interested

Attachments

• 98gh.JPG
    98gh.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 152
4J BP Kwik Switch spindles typically were configured for 300 series tooling--

what is overall length of these?

any rust?

photo is not meant to imply your items are characterized by rust--I am somewhat interested

Some light surface rust on collar, but will not affect function or performance.

Overall length looks to be about 27.1”

You are correct, they are QS 300

88e88ba02823e95c585560d93b38d6d8.jpg

c6fed39d1a31218a6c34b52c6b355a9c.jpg

Seller:
I guess you're too busy drilling wine barrels to follow thru on selling one of these spindles to me.
If you advertise something for sale, you should plan on people actually wanting to buy what your selling.

I just wanted to point out here, that 14 days ago I sent the seller a PM and told him I wanted to purchase one of these spindles. He seemed happy with that and said he'd weigh one and let me know shipping costs. A week later, I made contact again, and he said he had been busy, but he would get to it.
No further contact at this point. Seller: If you really don't have time or interest in selling these, perhaps just take down this thread and save interested parties their time.

I both PMed you and emailed you letting you know shipping costs and hadn’t heard back from you!
I also told you that you were right that I should have been better prepared, but my kids had just started back at school AND we were having rolling blackouts and then severe fires in our area.
But, yes, I should have bedn better prepared.

Back